Meow Mix® Seafood Medley

Seafood loving cats find the succulent taste of Meow Mix® Seafood Medley dry cat food irresistible. The flavorful mix with tuna, shrimp, crab, and trout flavors makes this nutritious meal the ideal choice for a happy cat.

Anyone else have a picky eater?
Does this food have corn meal in the ingredients?
Start your review of Meow Mix® Seafood Medley!
Angela R.
Kalamazoo, MI
My cat likes this food, but prefers something else. It is a good cheaper alternative when funds are tight, though.
Lisa G.
Pomona, CA
I really like using Meow Mix, but i hate that they changed the bag, used to be a resealable one and now you just tear a big hole in the bag. Makes a huge mess.
Hannah W.
Kewanee, IL
I have two cats and all they eat is meow mix they never have had the fish one but they probably would like it
Jamie J.
Shippensburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A great treat for cats that aren't fans of the actual cat treats. All 5 enjoy them and get excited just by seeing the little orange bowl.
Alma S.
Kapaau, HI
My cat loves this mix. He has a sensitive tummy so previous foods were making him throw up and lose weight because he'd refuse to eat them but after switching to this, he's gained weight back and hasn't thrown up once. Very happy he's happy.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My kitty's love their meow mix, ive bought this brand for years, they are medium size tabby cats, they don't like it , if I have to switch there food up on them, this is affordable, so I will continue to buy this for them, I recommend!
Arely H.
This specific flavor of Meow Mix is my cats favorite! They really love it and would get crazy as soon as I open the bag! The only problem is that I can’t easily find it, at the grocery store I was told that it is a one time buy :(
Z W.
Silver Spgs, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this seafood medley cat food it’s her favorite, I used other cat food but my cat didn’t like it at all so we went back to this brand for her and it’s super affordable I started using this about a year ago and I have told tons of my friends and family about this cat food and their cats love it also.
Destiny J.
Ponchatoula, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this flavor and others. I buy this food often and my cats enjoy it. Keeps them health and lean.
adam O.
Conway, SC
Our fur babies love this, we have tried other foods and they seem to like this one the best. They love any kind of seafood, so this is perfect for them. It’s a very good value and I will always continue to buy.