BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix® Seafood Favorites Variety Pack Cat Food.
New look! Same great taste!
It's All About The Mix™.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
12 cup variety pack.
Savory Morsels™, 4 cups with Real Ocean Whitefish & Tuna in Gravy.
Savory Morsels™, 4 cups with Real Tuna & Salmon in Gravy.
Savory Morsels™, 4 cups with Real Salmon & Ocean Fish in Gravy. see more...

Veronika L.
Shelton , CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My boys LOVE this wet food ! Price point is very reasonable for product quality . Easy opening packaging . We've tried most of the other meow mix wet and this is the first product both my picky kitties enjoy !
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves These! I open the Salmon pack and she started chirping and gobbled it right down! They don't have a bad odor and they are made with real meat. The cheapest I have found these packs are at Wal-Mart but shoprite just had a sale 3 12 packs for $13, that is less that 40 cents a pack, amazing! Just keep and eye out for sales!
Allie H.
St Louis, MO
My cat is very particular, and she will eat this food! Lol. It’s not her favorite, but the portion size and price are good, and she won’t completely ignore it! It’s our fall-back when her usual favorite is in stock.
Kourtney S.
Broadview Hts, OH
i mostly like this because of the value, this box was so cheap and i could give my kitten variety. she isn't as much a fan as she is of her dry food, but sometimes if she's feeling like it she would scarf it down.
Erika E.
Hindsville, AR
When my cat was a kitten I would feed it this soft food. It now eats Meow mix kitten food since it’s bigger. My cat loves this food so much, and if it wasn’t so expensive to feed it the soft food I would continue to feed it to him. He eats more now and eats to many small containers a week.
Carissa (.
These are the perfect size portions for my cat family of 3. I split one up into three and it is a great little snack for my babies. They can't get enough of the seafood flavors. They cry if I run out. I would highly recommend this to anyone that asks.
Chelsea L.
Minneapolis , MN
Feed this to my cat once in the blue moon and she will run every time she hears me opening it up. I have a very lazy cat that can stay at a same spot for an entire day. So I’m taking that this is very delicious
Hannah A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
For Meow Mix Savory Morsels in Seafood Entree in Gravy

What it is: This savory wet cat food is meant to top off your cat’s dry food in this convenient single serving cup.

Key Ingredients: There are so many great ingredients listed first! Yes! There is fish broth, tuna, chicken, sardines, shrimp, mackerel, and chicken liver. All of these yummy good stuff makes me happy to be giving Shadow this healthy meal.

How it feels/smells/looks: It smells and looks like all wet cat foods, not exactly appealing unless you are a cat.

Why I like it: I like it simply because my cat enjoyed it. I got this for free with a coupon. This retails for 60 USC(cents), which really is not that bad of a price for wet cat food. She does not like her wet and dry food to be mixed, so she had this on the side. She got two good meals out of one cup, so the single serving depends upon your cat’s individual appetite. I would definitely buy this for her.
Cassandra G.
Riverside, CA
I was looking for a variety pack to experiement with new flavors for the kittys. This was one of the first and few variety packs offered in my local store. The price wasn't bad, and my cat enjoyed the varity options. This seemed to be the only varity of flavors but it offers 3 of the 5 flavors ive seen this brand offer.
Kimberly C.
Florala, AL
My kitties love the anything seafood and I love anything that doesn't burn a hole in my pocket. Meow Mix Seafood Favorites is a great price and my picky kitties really seem to enjoy it. I bounce back and forth between wet and dry cat food so every few weeks or so this is a nice little change for my fur babies!
Kourtney S.
Broadview Hts, OH
anyone have a problem getting their kitten to eat this? how much do you give them?

back