Meow Mix® Seafood Collection Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 2.75 oz. Cups (Pack of 36)

BY MEOW MIX

Variety pack includes: Tender Favorites™ with Real Tuna & Whole Shrimp in sauce--delicious pieces of Tuna & shrimp, served in sauce.; Tender Favorites™ with Real Salmon & Crab meat in sauce--delicious Salmon & Crab meat, served in sauce.; Savory Morsels™ with Real Ocean Whitefish & Tuna in gravy--a medley of flaky Ocean Whitefish & Tuna, served in gravy. see more...

• "It is also at a good price!" in 1 review
  • "It is nice that this package contains different flavors." in 1 review
Taryn W.
Brooklyn, NY
We give our cat wet food every now and then to give him a treat and keep him hydrated. This variety pack is super convenient because it comes in single serve packages with just a plastic tear-off tab. No more messy or hard to open tin cans!! He absolutely loves the flavors and they really don't smell too bad for cat food. Also a great price for the amount you get.
Courtnie B.
My cats really seem to enjoy this food. All four of them will come running as soon as I collect their bowls. I use two of the containers and split it amongst the four bowls once every day or so. They box can last from 5 days to 10, depending on how often I really feed them so that makes the price worth it
Nichole H.
Frazeysburg, OH
My cat went through a wet food phase when she was younger so we did the expensive route and got her wet food. Well we discovered meow mix seafood wet collection.. much cheaper than other wet foods and our cat loved it! She always begged for more and was sure to let us know when it was meal time!
Abbigail M.
Baltimore, MD
My cat waste no time eating this. The moment she hears the lid opening, she comes running. There is nothing that make me more happy than to know my cats belly is happy and full. I'd totally recommend this brand of cat food to others. #AllKittiesMatter!
Marina H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
My cats didn't want nothing to do with this stuff. No bueno. And their usually not that hard to please at least when it comes to canned cat food. But as soon as I served it to them, two tried to cover it up by scratching the floor. And one of my babies even hissed at it so what does that tell ya? Evil Kitty or awful food?
Madison F.
Birmingham, AL
These have helped my cat tremendously. He loves them, but is not able to intake dry food due to health problems from the past. He always feels super happy and loving when he gets to enjoy a cup of this food .
Shannon P.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought these for my cat and she loves them i give her half a can mixed with her dry food ever morning or sometimes ill give it to her as a treat and she wont budge from the bowl till its completely clean.
Danielle E. H.
Winter Haven, FL
Buying in bulk helps cost, cats love the flavors of these even the picky eater of the cats. enjoy the ease of access so no tin can accidents & easily tossed in bin to be recycled!
Karolina K.
Belchertown, MA
Our Kitty loves these wet food cans, we mix them 50/50 with his dry food and he loves them! They are the perfect size to last like 2 days eating wet food twice a day
Brittany L.
Panama City , FL
This is the only kind of wet food my cat will eat. The price is perfect for the variety you get. Molly is a mancoon and loves her wet food. I haven't found another wet food she will eat so it must be good!
Aimee B.
Hubert, NC
What is your cat/s favorite flavor?