Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodMeow Mix
Meow Mix Seafood Collection Wet Cat food Variety Pack,

Meow Mix® Seafood Collection Wet Cat food Variety Pack,

by Meow Mix

Variety pack includes: Tender Favorites™ with Real Tuna & Whole Shrimp in sauce--delicious pieces of Tuna & shrimp, served in sauce.; Tender Favorites™ with Real Salmon & Crab meat in sauce--delicious Salmon & Crab meat, served in sauce.; Savory Morsels™ with Real Ocean Whitefish & Tuna in gravy--a medley of flaky Ocean Whitefish & Tuna, served in gravy.

What is your cat/s favorite flavor?
Start your review of Meow Mix® Seafood Collection Wet Cat food Variety Pack,!
Product Highlights
It is also at a good price!in reviews
It is nice that this package contains different flavors.in reviews
Gurley, AL
These are our cat snowballs favorite food. He loves the yummy flavors and I love the convince of the cups. They are quick and non messy
Panama City , FL
This is the only kind of wet food my cat will eat. The price is perfect for the variety you get. Molly is a mancoon and loves her wet food. I haven't found another wet food she will eat so it must be good!
This stuff stinks like garbage. gross gross gross. don't buy it. it really is bad smelling and bad for your cat. don't be a bad bad bad pet owner.
Toms River, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
1,396 reviews
My cat absolutely loves this cat food I absolutely love the convenience of the single serving containers. .It definitely cuts down on the waste since each container is a perfect serving size. I love that I can purchase them in a variety case at my local store which is so convenient..I highly recommend this product
Fort Smith, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Meow Mix® Seafood Collection Wet Cat food Variety Pack, uploaded by Brittney Lee G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yummm.... Yummmmm yummmmmm yummmmmm yummmmm yummmmm yummmm 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋⚓⚓ yummmmm yummmmm
My cats really enjoy this wet food I give it to them as a treat they really love it recommend from a friend and I want sure if they would like it or not but they really loved it.
Denver, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat only likes gravy because he’s missing teeth so he likes to lick the top only . I’m sure it’s better for cats who eat it all, my sister feeds this to her cats and they devour it all up
Cheektowaga, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Very good - my cats are very picky and they loved it. ***** Great price point too. *****
Davie, FL
Our cat loved having this wet food for dinner the first few months that we had her. You can easily split a can up for a few days so it lasts a while. Also is really nice if your cat needs to take any medicine or supplements as you can hide it in the wet food!
Baltimore, MD
My cat waste no time eating this. The moment she hears the lid opening, she comes running. There is nothing that make me more happy than to know my cats belly is happy and full. I'd totally recommend this brand of cat food to others. #AllKittiesMatter!