Meow Mix Savory Morsels with Real Chicken Breast in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 2.75-Ounce Cup

BY MEOW MIX

Juicy strips of real chicken are mixed with savory gravy for a taste your cat will love. Meow Mix Savory Morsels with Real Chicken Breast in Gravy also contains supplemental nutrients to help keep your cat healthy with every irresistible bite. see more...

Ashley R.
Walnut Ridge, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff stinks, but what cat food doesn't? The cat seems to really like it, she cleans her food which doesn't always happen. I usually mix it with her dry food and a bit of water to make sure she gets plenty of fluids every day. Perfect portion size as well.
Liz J.
My cat loves this food! We had never tried feeding her wet food, but she tried this and she couldn't get enough of it! We have tried several other types of food, but we always seem to come back to meow mix, especially the chicken. The pros is that it has lots of gravy, and easy to eat pieces that my cat loves. The portions are also great because my cat can usually eat one cup in two days. That really helps with the cost factor, even though this food prices very well in competition with other brands. I would highly recommend this brand and this food to any cat owners who have chicken loving kitties like myself. It's definitely a winner in my book!
Valerie R.
I don't buy these often, to be honest hardly ever because my cat personally does better with dry food and he likes It better for some reason so we usually purchase meow mix dry food. However he does like these on occasion and there is a variety of flavors for cats to enjoy which is nice because I like to switch things up for him every now and then so he doesn't get bored with it rather it's wet or dry food. The price on these are decent and I would say pretty affordable we just prefer dry food. If your cat enjoys wet food more often then this is a good brand of wet food to try and I would recommend it.
shane c.
This product is alright. My cat loves the taste of the food but it gives her some digestive problems. At times she will get a sensitive stomach with it. If your cat has a tough stomach I recommend this but if your cat has a weak stomach like mine I would not recommend it.
Taylor T.
Ludington, MI
My cat spins in circles when she smells meow mix.. I personally hate the smell of it but when I see my cats eyes light up I know it must be good, she is a very picky cat.. She have 9 lives cat food she will not eat it. But LOVES all meow mix products.
Nerissa B.
West Haven, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat went crazy over the Meow Mix Savory Morsels with Real Chicken Breast. It is a little crazy but my cat really doesn't like fish she is a chicken eater!! I only give her wet food once a week so one that day she is super happy to eat!!
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitties go crazy for this stuff. Granted, it may not be the healthiest but they will not go without it. The demand it every night. I especially like this for my older cat because it is easy for her to eat and helps to keep some weight on her small frame.
Kim F.
My cats absolutely love these, you see the chunks of real chicken, and that makes me feel more confident about what I'm giving my pets. However one container is not enough for a full meal if you have a larger cat, so you'll need at least 4 containers per day if you have a cat over 12 lbs.
Hannah S.
Harts, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitten loves these and there's enough in them to split it up between two days. I love how they have a great variety to choose from! Great price for a happy kitty! I highly recommend to other cat owners.
Kathryn P.
My cats love these! They like most of the flavors except for the beef. However, I feel like you pay a lot for the amount inside the container which is why I give this only 3 stars. I'd prefer to get a can if wet food as it's cheaper and you get more for the value!