Meow Mix Savory Morsels with Real Beef in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 2.75-Ounce Cup uploaded by Jessica C.

BY MEOW MIX

This tasty mix with real beef in savory gravy makes mealtime irresistible. Plus Meow Mix Savory Morsels with Real Beef in Gravy includes vitamins and minerals to provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition for kittens and adult maintenance. The hearty flavor and wholesome ingredients will keep your cat happy, healthy, and meowing for more! see more...

Kourtney S.
Broadview Hts, OH
i like the value of these, and my kitten seems to like them better than fancy feast, but she still isn't really a fan. she mostly licks the liquid off of them and sticks to her dry food.
Jessica C.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat Mr Roosevelt loves this cat food. Its very reasonable in price less than 50 cents. I actually first tried giving this food to my cat today due to t mobile promotional 7$ towards your pets mart total.. All in all my whole experience with this product was a home run... #meowmix #petsmart #tmobiletuesdays #tmobile #influenster #mycat #stockpile #mrroosevelt
Marcy D.
Our 15 year old cat stopped eating about 2 months ago. Both cats were on a dry food diet, but the eldest stopped eating all together. After many attempts at different wet foods, she would only eat Meow Mix! The beef in gravy is her favorite while she refuses to eat the chicken varieties all together, limiting what she will eat to only a few flavors. She's old, so we let her eat what she wants though, searching many stores until we have enough to get through the week!
Amanda C.
TULSA, OK
Cheap, or good price I should say... unfortunately I bought a whole case but the 1st can gave my cat the runs n then they just wouldn't eat it when I put it out so it'd sit n just get old n crusty plus it stunk up my house..
It didn't happen with other brands but for now we're just sticking with dry cat food
Jessica N.
Laurelville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats didn't care for it had to throw the rest out. I think I'll just stick with other brands that I know they will eat. I don't know if they didn't like the taste or how it looked and little to price for me. I would not but it and I don't feel i would recommend it either
Kim F.
My cats absolutely love these, they are essentially just brown slop looking but I can at least see the chunks of real meat, and that makes me feel more confident about what I'm giving my pets. However one container is not enough for a full meal if you have a larger cat, so you'll need at least 4 containers per day if you have a cat over 12 lbs.
Alexandria P.
Austin, TX
While on a daily basis I tend to stick to hard food for my cat, this is perfect for the occasional treat meal! 1 a week he looks forward to it and it never fails that every time he eats the whole thing in just a few bites!
Mary R.
Dry Ridge, KY
I recently had to switch my cat from dry to softer food. This was the first one we tried and she loved it. She seemed pretty pleased and it didn't bother her stomach. She's a picky eater so this was a good surprise.
SAMANTHA L.
Jamaica, NY
I read review on line saying that its not a good product to fee you cat it not goof for they heart or bones well not every can afford expensive cat food. it does the job of keeping my cat full.
Jessica S.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
Our Whiskers is a picky, picky boy. But nothing comes between him and his Savory Morsels real beef and gravy. Nothing! We love our sweet boy and treat him like he is one of our sons.
Kourtney S.
Broadview Hts, OH
does anyone have a problem getting their kitten to eat this rather than just lick it?