BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix Savory Morsels Seafood Entree in Gravy is the ultimate mix of mouthwatering flavors from the sea. And this irresistibly delicious blend contains supplemental nutrients in wholesome gravy to help keep your cat happy, healthy, and meowing for more. see more...

Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Woodstock, GA
My kitty cannot get enough of this product! She devours it! I have tried other Meow Mix product as well, and she likes them all!
Lori R.
Lori R.
Hop Bottom, PA
My cats go bonkers for these. They like the gravy best of all. One of my cats has a sensitive stomach and she has no issues like with some wet food.
A M.
A M.
WORST FISH BREATH EVER. And having it hit you in the face as your wakeup call at 3 am is less than pleasant, let me tell you.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely great! My cat loves these; I only buy this brand I love that you can see actual pieces of fish/shrimp in it
Shirley N.
Shirley N.
Elmont, NY
I have a very picky cat and this is one of the foods she will eat with out fussing or let it sit there until she is very hungry
Ally L.
Ally L.
Benton, AR
I have a really picky cat and she actually loves this. The container is a quick and easy way to feed your cat in a rush.
Makayla Y.
Makayla Y.
Fogelsville, PA
My cat Sprite absolutely loves this stuff! I do not think I have ever seen him eat so fast at one time.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Though I am not a fan of the seafood smell, the little monsters love it. So I buy for them though I prefer nonseafood options
Henry G.
Henry G.
Daly city, CA
The cats love this but it is not the greatest cat food that exists and it is ok and I would recommend researching.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Saint Augustine, FL
My cat seems to like it. It has nice chunks of meat in a gravy. Mr. Meow must have his meow mix every morning.