BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix Savory Morsels Seafood Entree in Gravy is the ultimate mix of mouthwatering flavors from the sea. And this irresistibly delicious blend contains supplemental nutrients in wholesome gravy to help keep your cat happy, healthy, and meowing for more. see more...

Heidi M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Though I am not a fan of the seafood smell, the little monsters love it. So I buy for them though I prefer nonseafood options
Leslie P.
Freedom, PA
These little cups are so convenient and the cats really seem to love them. Much safer, easier, and lighter than the cans.
sami s.
Bethel park, PA
I have tried to give this to my cat before but he did not seem to like it. I ended up throwing more than half of it away.
Ally L.
Benton, AR
I have a really picky cat and she actually loves this. The container is a quick and easy way to feed your cat in a rush.
Andrea V.
Absolutely great! My cat loves these; I only buy this brand I love that you can see actual pieces of fish/shrimp in it
Henry G.
Daly city, CA
The cats love this but it is not the greatest cat food that exists and it is ok and I would recommend researching.
Sarah C.
My cats enjoy this very much they don't like patee they love it to be wet. Definitely a go to for us a staple.
Kelly N.
Saint Augustine, FL
My cat seems to like it. It has nice chunks of meat in a gravy. Mr. Meow must have his meow mix every morning.
Liza P.
sunrise
I always buy meow mix. she likes this brand . i give her what she likes...she eats wet food but prefers dry.
Caitlyn B.
Monroe, NY
OUR CAT LOVES THIS FOOD! SHE GETS ALL EXCITED WHEN THE CABINET DOOR OPENS UP AND SHE KNOWS SHES GETTING FED