BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix Savory Morsels Seafood Entree in Gravy is the ultimate mix of mouthwatering flavors from the sea. And this irresistibly delicious blend contains supplemental nutrients in wholesome gravy to help keep your cat happy, healthy, and meowing for more. see more...

A M.
WORST FISH BREATH EVER. And having it hit you in the face as your wakeup call at 3 am is less than pleasant, let me tell you.
ELIZABETH H.
Miramar, FL
Pet Lover Expert
My cats love meow mix dry food they are always waiting and ready for something tasty for them
Katharine Y.
Indian Orchard, MA
My very picky cat loves it. I feel that the quality is better than most other moist foods.
Shirley N.
Elmont, NY
I have a very picky cat and this is one of the foods she will eat with out fussing or let it sit there until she is very hungry
sami s.
Bethel park , PA
I have tried to give this to my cat before but he did not seem to like it. I ended up throwing more than half of it away.
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
My cats love this stuff!!!! They inhale it. The odor isn't too bad either. A great pick for cats!!!!!!!!!!
Henry G.
Daly city, CA
The cats love this but it is not the greatest cat food that exists and it is ok and I would recommend researching.
Heidi M.
Pet Lover Expert
Though I am not a fan of the seafood smell, the little monsters love it. So I buy for them though I prefer nonseafood options
Sherree S.
Rochester, NY
The food isn't extremely good for kitties, but mine sure does eat it up quicker than you can put it down. I received a free sample in the mail of this, and meow mix is probably his favorite brand. He is a very picky eater, and has no problems eating meow mix.
Kelly N.
Saint Augustine, FL
My cat seems to like it. It has nice chunks of meat in a gravy. Mr. Meow must have his meow mix every morning.