Meow Mix Savory Morsels Seafood Entree in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 2.75-Ounce Cup

Meow Mix Savory Morsels Seafood Entree in Gravy is the ultimate mix of mouthwatering flavors from the sea. And this irresistibly delicious blend contains supplemental nutrients in wholesome gravy to help keep your cat happy, healthy, and meowing for more. see more...

Bianca O.
Front Royal, VA
I have a 7 year old Maine Coone who is an extremely picky eater. He absolutely loves this brand of cat food. If your cat likes chunky pieces with lots of sauce this is the way to go!!
Jessica S.
Atlanta, GA
My cat loves this! And begs me all day for more!!! I've been feeding her only meow mix products for years, she's a 13 year old tabby Maine coon. She just can not get enough! For sure recommend to other cat owners!
Denisse C.
I'm not sure how to describe this since I'm not the one who eats the food lol. My cats love this! Especially my older say, she loves licking the gravy off the food and the younger cat just loves the food in general. Great price, seems like my cats are infatuated with the smell too lol
Amanda B.
Ringgold, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I used to buy most of all the wet cat food, but my cat likes this one more. He choice this one. lol. you could tell he was happy with it, its a great value! for each can. and your cat will thank you. It was above what I thought it would be and I already recommended it to every cat owner
Dunlap, TN
Price was great for this product! My two cats are very picky eaters so I wasn't too shocked when they kind of snubbed their noses at this. They both licked the juice from the top and around the meat and then refused to eat the rest of it lol. Overall I would recommend to others.
Sarah D.
My cat loves the gravy cat food its so good for them yes good value and not pricey about 4.50 bucks a dish its very good to the altertives they just gobble it up its good on there tummehs and better on there fur i recommend 9 lives or mewo mix its afordable for people on budgets
Jessica D.
Greensburg, PA
My cat lives these! She run soo fast when she knows is coming.. thankfully the package is easy to open.. and I don't need to worry about her getting cut on a sharp can. It's cheap yet nutritional for your feline family member. I wld buy it again or recommend to others
Karen O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat absolutely loves this brand of cat food believe it or not animals can be very specific when it comes to their food especially when you've spoiled them all of their lives. But this one in particular he loves because its seafood and thats his favorite.
Morgan L.
My cats love it and we give it to them as kinda a soecial treat everyone in a while. It has a very reasonable price and i will definitely buy it for them again in the future. It doesn't smell the best but that doesn't matter what matters is that the cats like it.
Sherree S.
Rochester, NY
The food isn't extremely good for kitties, but mine sure does eat it up quicker than you can put it down. I received a free sample in the mail of this, and meow mix is probably his favorite brand. He is a very picky eater, and has no problems eating meow mix.