BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix Savory Morsels Seafood Entree in Gravy is the ultimate mix of mouthwatering flavors from the sea. And this irresistibly delicious blend contains supplemental nutrients in wholesome gravy to help keep your cat happy, healthy, and meowing for more. see more...

Denisse C.
Denisse C.
Glendale
I'm not sure how to describe this since I'm not the one who eats the food lol. My cats love this! Especially my older say, she loves licking the gravy off the food and the younger cat just loves the food in general. Great price, seems like my cats are infatuated with the smell too lol
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
My cat loves the gravy cat food its so good for them yes good value and not pricey about 4.50 bucks a dish its very good to the altertives they just gobble it up its good on there tummehs and better on there fur i recommend 9 lives or mewo mix its afordable for people on budgets
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Greensburg, PA
My cat lives these! She run soo fast when she knows is coming.. thankfully the package is easy to open.. and I don't need to worry about her getting cut on a sharp can. It's cheap yet nutritional for your feline family member. I wld buy it again or recommend to others
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
My cat absolutely adored this brand! And that is saying something as my cat is a very picky eater and won't eat certain flavors or brands! I think for how happy it made my cat it was totally worth the buy. I definitely would recommend it to other cat owners.
Karen O.
Karen O.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat absolutely loves this brand of cat food believe it or not animals can be very specific when it comes to their food especially when you've spoiled them all of their lives. But this one in particular he loves because its seafood and thats his favorite.
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
Longview, TX
I love the Meow Mix treats, so I decided to go ahead and try the wet food. Of course my cat loves it. Her favorite flavors are seafood versus chicken, and this wasn't any different. Great pick to spoil them!
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Pet Lover Expert
My cat isn't picky at all. She'll eat any cat food brand, even eat my dog's food, haha! But this one is by far her favorite one - the meow mix seafood flavored; even my dog eats it lol.
Bianca O.
Bianca O.
Front Royal, VA
I have a 7 year old Maine Coone who is an extremely picky eater. He absolutely loves this brand of cat food. If your cat likes chunky pieces with lots of sauce this is the way to go!!
diana g.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA
I bought this one for my cats and they didn't like it. I had bought other flavors before but for some reason they didn't like the seafood one
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Orlando , FL
My cats enjoy this very much they don't like patee they love it to be wet. Definitely a go to for us a staple.