Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodMeow Mix
Meow Mix Poultry Selections Variety Pack

Meow Mix® Poultry Selections Variety Pack

by Meow Mix

This Poultry Selections Variety Pack is made up of three unique mixes that your cat will love. Made with tender pieces of real chicken or chicken and liver each cup is also fortified with wholesome ingredients that help support your feline friend's health.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Meow Mix® Poultry Selections Variety Pack!
Heather S.
Homestead, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty and kitty friends of the neighborhood they all love this and they are ever so thankful when someone gives me extras for them ,wish it happened more but I am grateful for everything and anything anyone donated to my kitties and strays that love visiting ,I have one home cat and about 2 strays and they eat and leave ,thanks for the great peoduct
Irish P.
Vevay, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
Our cats are very picky. They love the meow mix dry food so it's not a surprise that all they want for wet food(breakfast) is also meow mix brand. We haven't changed their food ever. Now we've got two indoor and a newly adopted neighborhood cat, and all they want is meow mix. Meow Mix® Poultry Selections Variety Pack
Lillian  B.
Scranton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat's love both wet and dry meow mix and they love when I add any flavor from the variety pack. As soon as they hear that can pop, they come running from all differents...sliding on my floor in a race to be the first to their bowls lol.
Amy W.
Carrolltown, PA
About 6 months ago my cat got out of my apartment and was a stray for 2 months. I knew these were his favorite "cat cups" as I call them. I set one up in a box trap in the area that I thought he'd be in and within 2 nights I wad finally able to catch him! This soft cat food helped me to find my best friend after 2 months of him being lost. Both of my cats absolutely LOVE these! Well continue to buy as long as my cats continue to love them!
Christina G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
For the price you can’t beat it. I mix it with their dry food bc the little one won’t eat dry food.
Ashley  F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Cats love this food. Have been buying it for years now. As long as the cats like it I'll keep buying it
Hannah W.
San Antonio, TX
My cats are obsessed with this food. It is truly all they want to eat, but I feed them dry food as well. This food like all canned cat food has a horrible smell.
Katie S.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Cats love it and are addicted to it best product to buy when you have kittens. I like to buy it and mix it with the hard food and the cats just can't get enough of it.
Maggie G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loves these! He gets half a can at dinner time and he can't seem to get enough. He loves all of the varieties, especially the fish and turkey ones!
Jessie B.
Piketon, Ohio
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love that this comes with more than 6 cans. I always give my cat this or her other favorite wet food to her everyday!

Looking for your answer?