Meow Mix Poultry & Seafood Cat Food Variety Pack - 12 CT uploaded by Kayla H.

BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix® Poultry & Seafood Cat Food Variety Pack.
New look! Same great taste!
It's all about the Mix™.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats & kittens.
Savory Morsels™. 4 cups with real chicken & whole shrimp in gravy.
Tender Favorites™. 4 cups with real tuna & whole shrimp in sauce.
Tender Favorites™. 4 cups with real salmon & crab meat in sauce. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Brittney F.
Lake Geneva, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitten really likes this food. I almost think he over eats and eats it too fast, so i mean, if your cat doesnt eat, try this food because mine mows it down like its his last meal
Jennifer R.
I got this for my kitten and she honestly does not eat it at all she just smells it and walks away not sure why tried giving it to stray cats they also didn't eat it had to throw them away. However my kitten loves meow mix dry food.
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
It gives my cats bad gass, but as long as they are still eating it; I will continue to keep buying it until they get really tired of it. Them eating wet food everyday along with the dogs can be very expensive to keep doing on a daily bases, but I guess it is worth it.
Caitlyn W.
N Brunswick, NJ
I think this variety pack is great. The containers are a great size, especially because my girl needs to stop eating so much! i love that you can see the food that my cat is eating compared to other brands and types of wet food. I like the easy open tops, no worries about sharp edges.
Kira S.
Raleigh, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This brand is my cats' favorite by far. They eat it in seconds. It's fairly inexpensive, but works better for a one cat household. It doesn't last long in my house, unfortunately, because one container equals one meal. I'd definitely buy it again.
Sara C.
Callaway, FL
Cats love the taste of this wonderful cat food,your cat will thank youforbuying it for them.love your pets and always feed them a cat food like meow mix.one of the best on the market without breaking your piggy bank,would buy again
Ana S.
My cats love this wet food. We give it to them at least twice a week. It is a good value and has a good variety. I will continue to buy this wet food for my cats. I buy different varieties and they love them all
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
My cat is ow 17 years old so canned cat food is easiest for him to eat and he loves Meow Mix. Theses containers are also a lot easier to open so my little brother can feed the cat without fear of cutting himself on a metal can. Great product for a great price
Eva C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat loves these. The whole variety they have seen to be healthy and good all around for your cats. Very affordable. Her fur has been so much smoother since she started eating these.
Victoria R.
Wichita Falls, TX
These were used as an evening meal for our 4 cats a couple years back, and they loved it! This was their favorite package of flavors! They always ran with their tails high and lips being licked when they heard the can opening!!