Meow Mix Pate Toppers with Real Whitefish Topped with Flakes of Tuna Wet Cat Food, 2.75-Ounce Cup

BY MEOW MIX

The delicious flavors of real whitefish and gravy are blended into a rich and flavorful pate, then topped with flakes of tuna for a unique combination of textures and flavors. Pate Toppers with Real Whitefish Topped with Flakes of Tuna is also a complete, balanced meal for kittens and adult maintenance. With wholesome ingredients and irresistible taste, no wonder cats ask for it by name! see more...

Mckensie L.
Yakima
My cat goes nuts for this stuff. He scratches at my door in the morning until i finally get him some
and i can stand the smell so its good for both of us! Great product!
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My kitties don't really seem to like pate. Though they like the smell and flavuor of this, they never finish more than a few nibbles. I think its because they are so picky about the consistency! I liked the toppers on this food, and that's what the kitties seemed to enjoy most of it. I think it wouldn't hurt to try one, if you're not sure you about this.
Roxanne C.
Oneonta, NY
We use this cat food as fancy treats for my cat. He usually gets wet cat food once or twice every two weeks. It met my expectations because my cat loves it and I think it is a very good quality compared to other wet cat food and I would buy it again because my cat did enjoy it,
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
I usually get wet cat food when it is on sale and I only get it every once and a great while. It is not good for your cat to have wet food every single day. I get it at rite aid and they usually have the buy 10 for $10, but I usually get 1 or 2. my cat eats it up.
Colleen O.
This stuff stinks when you are serving it to your cat. It may not seem appetizing to us humans, but my cats sure love the fish taste and they'll fight over who gets more of it. Pate is easy to scoop and divide if portion control is important to you.
Amanda G.
San Antonio, TX
My cat loves these so much! It keeps her regular and her poop doesn't smell too bad like it did on other wet foods. She likes them and I like that she eats then and stays healthy without gaining huge amounts of weight!
Teresa M.
Plano, TX
My kitty was given two options. One was a high end brand from a rather well known pet store. She didn't like the more pricey stuff...she did devour this though! I'd definitely get this again for her.
Kelly W.
Lexington, KY
My cat really enjoyed this flavor and gobbled it up every time I served it to her. She normally eats dry food so I was concerned this would upset her belly but it didn't!
Simmy N.
Castro Valley, CA
My cats looooooove this soooo much. They always meow for this haha they actually call out the brand they want lol. They love this it is probably super yummy for them
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Thankfully my cat isn't too picky but this is a fav he likes the different flavors of fish and usually gulps this down pretty quickly. I love that I can use it twice usually split in half
Alexandria R.
Vallejo, CA
Does this wet food contain liver?