Meow Mix Pate Toppers with Real Salmon Topped with Flakes of Tuna Wet Cat Food, 2.75-Ounce Cup

BY MEOW MIX

The perfect mix of real salmon and delicious gravy is blended into a smooth pate and topped with flakes of flavorful tuna for an irresistible meal. Meow Mix Pate Toppers with Real Salmon Topped with Flakes of Tuna is a unique blend of flavors and textures that is also fortified for your feline friend's health. see more...

• How often should I be feeding my cat the product? 3 Answers
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Stormy is a picky cat when it comes to her foods, she usually eats dry and I'll treat her to some Meow Mix wet foods. I picked up the pate on accident and she loved it but goodness the the litter box I cleaned that night wasn't worth making that mistake ever again.
Alyssa D.
Rochester , WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Of course my cat loved this wet cat food! It met my expectations of my cat loving it and eating it. Meow mix always has awesome prices! The only thing I didn't like was my cat had diarrhea and would fart all day. So it didn't go well with her stomach.
Paula B.
Rome, GA
We have 4 cats and they will only eat Meow Cat cat food or treats lol. We made them a each a stocking for Christmas and we put a couple of these in there and they loved it, of course lol
laura b.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat doesn't like the flakes on top. I always have to flip it upside down on a plate for her to eat any of it. Not sure the quality is very good either. We weren't fans.
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI
My cat really enjoys wet food, and this one time when I gave him wet food, he threw up. So I switched him to this and he hasn't had a problem since. He has been really enjoying this and I'm afraid to switch him to anything else because I'm afraid he won't like it as much as he liked this wet food! I recommend this, as far as health and nutrition goes I'm not very sure, but I did make sure to ask my cat's vet what is one of the best wet foods for cats is and he said this is one of them. Highly recommend!
Mary P.
Boyertown , PA
Oreo is a super picky cat. She will only eat fish wet food. Nothing with cheese or egg or even turkey. Meow Mix Pate Toppers with real salmon is perfect for her. I give her 2 scoops of dry food and mix one cup of the Meow Mix Pate Toppers and she loves it. If you have a picky cat you should give Meow Mix Pate Toppers a chance.
Brittaney C.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have tried this on my cat Andi but she has a very sensitive tummy from when she was a kitten and she can not stomach the gravy wet foods only the pate. It was good going down but not coming back up. I wish they had more pate versions of some of these wet foods because I would try it on her.
Francisco A.
mount Morris, MI
I bought this for my cats and they fell in love with it the moment i served it to them the balance of vitamins and minerals in the food is very good for them and easy for them to digest a well i would highly recommend other cat lovers to buy this for their cats.
Elizabeth R.
Omaha, NE
My cat Homer loves meow mix pate toppers. His favorite is this flavor. Be warned your cat may wake you up at 3am beggingg for more if you spoil them too much as we do. I suggest moderation with this but use it as a special treat every now and than.
Michaela S.
My cat love this! My cat is very picky about food (he only likes salmon, and fish normally) but he loved this Meow Mix wet food! Made with real salmon so I know that he is getting good nutrition.
Abbigail M.
Baltimore, MD
How often should I be feeding my cat the product?