Meow Mix Pate Toppers with Real Chicken Topped with Shreds of Chicken & Turkey Wet Cat Food, 2.75-Ounce Cup uploaded by Kristy G.Meow Mix Pate Toppers with Real Chicken Topped with Shreds of Chicken & Turkey Wet Cat Food, 2.75-Ounce Cup uploaded by Amy C.

BY MEOW MIX

Tender chicken is paired with delicious gravy and blended into a full-flavored pate that's topped with shreds of chicken and turkey. Meow Mix Pate Toppers with Real Chicken Topped with Shreds of Chicken & Turkey is a dual-textured taste sensation that make this meal more than just a meal...it's Meow Mix Mealtime! see more...

Xandra C.
Elmwood Park, NJ
My cat is a very picky eater, so only buy him his favorite brands and this I had got thinking he wouldn't like it but he loved it, he stayed and ate it to the last drop which I was very surprised about will be getting him some of these
Trang D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves Meow Mix Simple Servings Wet Cat Food. She got to try all different flavors and she loved them all. The size of each container is perfect for her to eat in one day (2 meals).
Angela S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If my kitty hears me open the lid of this he comes running. He really loves it. He eats half the can at once and makes a second meal out of the other half later. It’s great that he loves it so much. I will buy it again for him
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat seems to enjoy the real chicken on top because she will eat that first and then eat the rest. Even if I mix it up she still some how ways the chicken before the actual cat food. I recommend this to other cat owners.
Ashley K.
Boonville, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kittens Devour this. Absolutely love!!! When I sit this canned food down its like a race to the bowl!!! Sometimes even my dogs want in on the excitement so I have to keep them in the other room. Do recommend!!!!
Kayla S.
Lawrence, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is great cat foot, however, if you are sensitive to smells of cat food this is not the food for you. The smell is not pleasant but my cat enjoyed it! If you are not sensitive to smells I highly recommend this product because my cat loved it and its not as expensive as some other wet cat foods.
Brittany T.
East Freetown, MA
My cats aren't picky when it comes to wet food, but they know that they are getting something good when they see these little orange cups. They open the cabinet that I keep their food in and meow at me. I know what they want...it's their favorite brand of cat food!
Marlene S.
Berlin, OH
Hello everyone, i want to review this Meow Mix wet cat food that our cat Otis has just tried for the first time. To start off, he is a picky eater, but not only that he generally just nibbles a bit and walks away. Not So with this Meow Mix cat food I put down for him. He couldn't seem to get enough actually. I think that's the longest I've seen him sit to eat in a long time. He was a very satisfied cat, so that makes me a very satisfied customer!
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
I have an old cat, a young cat, and 2 kittens.. they all love this. It's easy for them to digest. It's easy for the kittens to eat and chew. I like to give them a mixture of hard and wet food. It seems to stay with them longer.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Love love love the packaging on this one. I love that it's plastic and not metal because I forget to pick them up sometimes and my dog will get them very dangerous. My cat loves the product perfect amount