Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodMeow Mix
Meow Mix Paté Toppers Seafood & Poultry Variety Pack

Meow Mix® Paté Toppers® Seafood & Poultry Variety Pack

by Meow Mix

Our Paté Toppers® Seafood & Poultry Variety Pack has a mix of three unique wet food flavors that your cat will love. Each cup is a combination with bite-size shreds of seafood or poultry layered over smooth paté to make every mealtime irresistibly nutritious and delicious!

A stray cat has been staying with us for a few months and she had kittens about a month ago. She seems to be reluctant to nurse anymore (I don't blame her, the kittens have sharp teeth now). I was wondering, would be a good wet food to start the kittens on?
Start your review of Meow Mix® Paté Toppers® Seafood & Poultry Variety Pack!
Plaquemine, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I highly recommend this brand. You can find it in most stores. My cat’s love the different flavors that come in the box.
El Paso, TX
This wet cat food is the best that my cat loves to eat. The texture looks [email protected] and she devours [email protected] it when we feed her. Her favorite flavor is Tuna!!
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So typically our cat doesn't like paté style wet food, he prefers the gravy. But we tried this out of curiosity once and he LOVES IT. He eats it quicker than he should lol. We haven't repurchased yet because we have a lot of other wet food to get through, but we most certainly will again in the future!
My outdoor cats LOVE this wet food! We were feeding them Friskies for the longest and then we switched it up with the 9lives brand for a short period of time. They liked it but they wouldn’t eat it like how they eat this one lol! They eat this in literally 5 seconds which means it’s good! So I definitely recommend!
beverly hills
My cat absolute loves this! Every time I start to open up a serving he comes running to me, so he must enjoy it. Plus his coat seems much healthier and his energy much higher. I would highly recommend this to all cat owners. Meow meow meow meow!
Aiken, SC
My cats are huge fans of the wet food & go crazy when we buy it for them. Bonus, it's affordable!
Edinburg, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
i have given my cat other meow mix wet food but he refuses to eat it. he will only eat the pate toppers for some reason. he loves pate toppers and asks for more.
These were my cats' absolute favorite for a long time, but they lost interest in them after having them a little too often. I think maybe the large variety packs encourage us to give these treats a little more often than needed. I would buy these again though once I think my cats would start eating them again.
My cat absolutely hated these. He didn't like them at all. My cat always tends to eat wet food, but he sniffed this and didn't even bother to touch it. It was a waste of money and I don't plan on buying this ever again
Our cats love this wet food. We feed it to them at least twice a week. It is hard to get all of it out of a can without using a spatula, but the cats love it. It is not expensive and I continue to buy it