Meow Mix Pate Toppers Seafood Medley Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 24-2.75 oz. Cups uploaded by Tiffany W.

BY MEOW MIX

Made with real seafood, this delicious food is full of the vitaminsand minerals your cat needs to thrive. Treat your cat to thedelicious flavors in this Meow Mix brand CAT FOOD PatAfAfA,A(c) ToppersSeafood Medley Variety Pack. Your cat will love the tasty realseafood in every bite loaded with the vitamins and minerals he orshe needs to flourish. Food Type: Food Toppers Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Variety Package Weight: 24ct of 2.8oz Directions: Feed adult cats 2 AfAA, AA,A" 3 cups per 4.5 lb. of body weight daily Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis: Real Whitefish Topped with Flakes of Salmon Ingredients: water, mackerel, chicken, tuna, sardine, beef liver, whitefish, tuna by-product, salmon, modified food starch, titaniumdioxide, salt, tricalcium phosphate, carrageenan, choline chloride, guar gum, vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, pantothenic acid, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), biotin, vitamin D3supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, menadione sodiumbisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), ferrous sulfatemonohydrate, zinc oxide, manganese sulfate monohydrate, copperproteinate, sodium selenite, potassium iodide, potassium chloride, beta carotene, sodium nitrite and taurine. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0%, Crude Fat (min)2.5%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.5%, Moisture (max) 78.0%, Ash (max) 4.0%,Taurine (min) 0.05% Real Tuna Topped with Flakes of Tuna and WholeShrimp Ingredients: water, tuna, mackerel, chicken, sardine, beef liver, tuna by-product, shrimp, modified food starch, titanium dioxide, salt, tricalcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, carrageenan, cholinechloride, guar gum, vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiaminemononitrate, vitamin A supplement, pantothenic acid, riboflavinsupplement, pyridoxine hydrochl see more...

Alyssa T.
Lancaster , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat only likes sea food so this mix is perfect! The formula is little watery so when it’s opened it tends to squirt out of the package, but that doesn’t seem to matter to my cat! She eats it right up and is always asking for more!!
Hailee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves anything seafood and so this box is always perfect! He can eat through a box of this in no time! My baby is older so he's missing teeth and can food is easier for him to chew with his remaining teeth. We love this brand of cat food!
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat only likes the wet food from this brand for some reason. I usually mix wet food with dry food and she loves the combination. This food is also very affordable and I purchased it at target and walmart
Katelyn j.
Richmond, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve tried different brands that appeared to be healthier but this is all my cat wants to eat. She loves meow mix and I loved the portion sizes. A lot of wet food comes in huge cans.
Ashley V.
Apple Valley, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat won’t eat this. I think he just doesn’t like seafood but I guess I’m just posting this review for him. Seafood bad. Poultry and beef good. Meow meow meow.
Ashley S.
My cat is very picky and loves this food. She was very skinny when we first adobted her and she is now a healthy and happy kitty. She can each alot. I have noticed her breath doesn't smell as bad as if she eats other cat food. She also doesn't seem to have any belly issues with this food type. I have to now watch what I feed her because she is starting to gain to much weight.
Sami L.
Dallas
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitties are my 4th & 5th babies they are the sweetest ever. They love to eat dry and wet foods.... they love this brand the different flavors of food.... it’s affordable and great for them. Sometimes I mis up the flavors it’s our go to buy we buy it al the time... thanks
TiaAnna B.
California, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Once again, might as well be cat crack. They actually fought over this the last time they had it. I’ve also seen other cats enjoy this. It’s extremely fair on price and I’d recommend it to everyone who loves their fur babies
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cats Garfield and Simon loves these really go crazy for them really met their expectations nothing compared to anything really good sensitive stomachs cats as well really love to buy these again for sure
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Great price and the cats loved it but the smell is so overpowering that I will not be purchasing again. I also thought it was watery looking and not something that I would ever feed my cats regularly