Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodMeow Mix
Pate Toppers Seafood Medley Wet Cat food Variety Pack

Meow Mix Pate Toppers Seafood Medley Wet Cat food Variety Pack

by Meow Mix

Made with real seafood, this delicious food is full of the vitaminsand minerals your cat needs to thrive. Treat your cat to thedelicious flavors in this Meow Mix brand CAT FOOD PatAfAfA,A(c) ToppersSeafood Medley Variety Pack. Your cat will love the tasty realseafood in every bite loaded with the vitamins and minerals he orshe needs to flourish. Food Type: Food Toppers Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Variety Package Weight: 24ct of 2.8oz Directions: Feed adult cats 2 AfAA, AA,A" 3 cups per 4.5 lb. of body weight daily Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis: Real Whitefish Topped with Flakes of Salmon Ingredients: water, mackerel, chicken, tuna, sardine, beef liver, whitefish, tuna by-product, salmon, modified food starch, titaniumdioxide, salt, tricalcium phosphate, carrageenan, choline chloride, guar gum, vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A supplement, pantothenic acid, riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), biotin, vitamin D3supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, menadione sodiumbisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), ferrous sulfatemonohydrate, zinc oxide, manganese sulfate monohydrate, copperproteinate, sodium selenite, potassium iodide, potassium chloride, beta carotene, sodium nitrite and taurine. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.0%, Crude Fat (min)2.5%, Crude Fiber (max) 1.5%, Moisture (max) 78.0%, Ash (max) 4.0%,Taurine (min) 0.05% Real Tuna Topped with Flakes of Tuna and WholeShrimp Ingredients: water, tuna, mackerel, chicken, sardine, beef liver, tuna by-product, shrimp, modified food starch, titanium dioxide, salt, tricalcium phosphate, calcium sulfate, carrageenan, cholinechloride, guar gum, vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiaminemononitrate, vitamin A supplement, pantothenic acid, riboflavinsupplement, pyridoxine hydrochl

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Meow Mix Pate Toppers Seafood Medley Wet Cat food Variety Pack!
Chasity F.
Salem, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I like buying the big boxes like this for my wet cat food you get a few more cans for cheaper than buying individual cats. I like getting the variety packs so my cats aren't stuck eating just one flavor and they've liked almost every flavor that comes in the boxes I get them. Meow Mix is very affordable.
Jenny P.
Wilton, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kittens just love eating this they know when it's time to eat they are right there and ready for there food.
Heather H.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
My cat is obsessed with these cups! She's always been a picky eater, but Meow Mix cups are always a winner.
Amber F.
Visalia , CA
I don't really have a cat so I don't have much to say about this product besides the fact influenced wants me to right a review lol
Robin S.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My 14 year old boy, 1 year old girl and 6 month old cats love this food and seem prefer it to anything else. At times I've tried others, even from Meow Mix if I found this one out of stock and they just didn't appear to like it nearly as much as the Pate Toppers variety. I give it to them to supplement the Iams dry food they eat, in part to help balance out my older boy's diet from the high protein kitten food until my youngest is ready for an adult diet, and for the added moisture. Feeding them separately is just not realistic. There hasn't been a wet food they've been as enthusiastic about, and it's reasonably priced. I have read a lot about how even a cheaper wet food is better than an only dry food diet for them because of the liquid. A fancier wet food isn't really an option. As much water as they seem to drink, it seems cats can still be getting less than they should, which can cause a lot of problems.
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These my cat loves. He’s very picky so if he even likes something a little bit it’s a great thing but he LOVES these little cups. It’s just the right enough meat and gravy Bc he really likes the gravy the most. He loves the seafood medley and I get a good deal at Amazon for the box of 24.
Shawna A.
Port Townsend, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
The Admiral had some issues with his behind. Exploding behind. Vet involved. I did some research and it seems that cats without enough moisture in their diet might encounter more gland constipation or whatever that might be called... So I’ve been much more religious about mixing wet food into his diet. He loves this stuff and so far we’ve had no issues!
Bekah T.
Charleston, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My still-kickin 16 year old cat had to be switched over to wet food since she had trouble chewing dry food. This stuff is perfect, she loves it, it’s reasonably priced, and the servings are large. Because the cans are bigger, I recommend grabbing some lids from the pet store which fit nicely on these cans so you can portion their servings in two.
arielle C.
fontana
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these . The other brands upset his stomach and this brand is always my go to cause he seems well when he eats these. Every time we run out I get more cause my cat enjoys it soo much. I would recommend this to more cat owners.
EYA D.
Nashville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat love wet food. She devours it so fast. I like buying in bulk because of how fast she can go through her wet food. She can eat a whole can in one sitting.

Looking for your answer?