Meow Mix Original Choice Dry Cat Food, 17.6 pound uploaded by Christie T.Meow Mix Original Choice Dry Cat Food, 17.6 pound uploaded by Alexis G.

BY MEOW MIX

Jennifer C.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I usually buy this size for the neighborhood cats, but I buy the smaller sizes for Frost. He loves pretty much every flavor- mainly the Tender Centers and the Bistro. If he likes it, I'm buying it. I would recommend this to other cat parents.
Christie T.
Meow mix original cat food is a good cat food my cats don't like it when i buy them the same kind of cat food all the time they can be picky some times but the really enjoy this cat food the price is not to bad its a great deal its easy to open and pour they have different size bags which i really like its a great cat food
Ripley G.
USA
I hear no complaints from my big boy cat! Usually eats the cereal once he finishes his can of wet food. He munches on his cereal in between meals throughout the day.
Jen P.
We have half dozen feral cats that live in our barn. Which can get expensive to feed that many cats. I usually buy the largest bag of whatever is cheap for dry cat food. When this brand goes on sale I make sure to spoil them a little and buy it for them. They love it!! 😻
Shalyn S.
Clinton Twp, MI
My cat actually didn't like this dry cat food very much, not really sure why. We thought maybe she wasn't used to eating dry food, because the shelter she was at only gave her wet food, but once I changed the dry food to a different brand, she started eating it.
Asia S.
Never ever ever buying this for my car again. my poor baby has a seizure and my vet and I figured out that it was from this food that she was eating. there's so much bad stuff in it it made my kitty sick. I now only buy all natural and healthy dry food.
Kaitlin M.
This cat food is a very good brand. the price is good and the product is good as well. My cat is just spoiled and refuses to eat anything other than Purina. but if your cat isn't picky then this is a great cat food brand!!
Brooke K.
Muskegon, MI
This is what my mom fed her cat for awhile, but her cat had a picky stomach and she kept throwing it up, so she switched and seems to have no problem. My moms other cat however had no problem eating this brand.
Cynthia Q.
Fairview , NJ
My cat loves Meow Mix! He is always trying to get into the closet just to look for the meow mix even though we use a foutain type feeder for his dry food as well as his water. They always stay full.
joyceann s.
Peabody, MA
My cat loves Meow Mix original dry cat food or as we call it hard food, she will leave it then go back to it and nibble away .I don't fill her bowl with it just mid way , next day ill hake the box and she will come running best part she doesn't vomit after eating it