Meow Mix Original Choice Dry Cat Food, 10-Pound uploaded by Marcie M.Meow Mix Original Choice Dry Cat Food, 10-Pound uploaded by Yury D.

BY MEOW MIX

With the delicious flavors of chicken, turkey, salmon, and ocean fish, cats ask for Meow Mix Original Choice by name. It's the perfect way to connect with your cat over a healthy meal. see more...

Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
My cat loves this food. It’s what he started out with as a kitten. I think that the price is excellent and you can usually find it on sale and they usually have coupons. I would definitely recommend this to other cat owners.
Karla R.
Compton , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat love this hard food it last me a whole. My cat like to eat it by itself or mixed in with the soft food. Give this too him everyday doesn't seem to get tired of it.
Marlowe F.
Davenport , WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have one cat and have fed this to him since day one. He seems to really like it as he gets really excited for his food times. The price point is decent for how long a bag lasts and we've never had any issues with the food.
Halie G.
I have a very picky cat and this is the only cat food I can get her to eat! It exceeded my expectations, and she loves it unlike all the others. Luckily it is also a great price. All cat owners should try this!
Jessica B.
Scott City, MO
I've had cats and kittens all my life, and have been around many all my life too! I have yet to see a cat or kitten that doesn't love this food. I've had some pretty picky cats over the years, but once I discovered this brand I've never had a problem since. All my cats love this food! Also, I recommend this brand to anyone else who has a picky cat, and I have not seen a single cat that won't eat this brand of cat food yet.
Nancy C.
This is my cats favorite food, he's very picky but he loves the taste of this brand. I've tried other brands and he will not accept them. Has real seafood and poultry and added grains and cornmeal. Most of it is processed junk, but all in all, it's cat food. My cat loves it and it hasn't hurt him health wise so I give five stars on this review
Virginia A.
Hialeah, FL
My cat loves this brand it is one of the only brands she will actually eat from, sometimes she can be picky and not want to eat as much from other brands even if she is hungry and she usually asks for more of this one until she cant eat anymore. The price is also great and I will keep repurchasing this.
Alecia K.
Kirkland, WA
Only thing that my cat wants to eat! I've tried giving him expensive wet food and he just doesn't eat it, not even a piece of fresh salmon when I offer him people food.
Way more cost efficient than many brands and can even find it on sale most of the time.
Milena B.
I've had my cat for over 10 years now and he is getting very old finding food that sits well with him was a challenge. This product worked for him for a while but then it just wasn't dining well anymore. Like I said he is very old so this could be just about his age but still it worked enough. I switch between this brand and one other and he his doing better.
Sheryll M.
bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This lasts a long time and it's my cat's favorite! He won't eat any other food but Meow Mix. I usually buy this big bag so I won't have to be running out to get more every few days
Niki H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Has anyone else had a problem with Meow Mix any yellow bag molding almost instantly from opening?