Meow Mix® Original Choice

by Meow Mix

With the delicious flavors of chicken, turkey, salmon, and ocean fish, cats ask for Meow Mix® Original Choice cat food by name. It’s the perfect mix to help you connect with your cat over a healthy meal.

My kittens absolutely love this product.
Around &7-9? For a few pounds at ingles
Is this a good brand to feed your cat?
Start your review of Meow Mix® Original Choice!
Harmony M.
Kansas City, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Meow Mix® Original Choice uploaded by Harmony M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats love this food! They have become picky and won’t eat anything but this brand! They all wait for the food to hit the bowl!
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Meow Mix® Original Choice uploaded by Lea Z.
Meow Mix® Original Choice uploaded by Lea Z.
Our Cats Love this stuff! Even our Dogs! 😂 of course we have puppy food, but when ever out cats leave their food our puppies go right up to it and finish it ALTHOUGH they still have a lot of puppy food left lol 😂 and I can’t really keep them away since all of out animals are outside animals. (Except our lonely goldfish) 🥲
Danita H.
Both my past cats grew up on this brand. Sometimes they would throw it up though and I don't know why, either it didn't agree with their stomachs, they over ate or ate to fast. There are better brands of cat food I will be feeding my current fur baby besides this one. When switching cast foods be sure to mix some old into the new so as to not shock their stomachs so they may not have a reaction to going from one cat food to a new one. You do the same thing switching formula with babies. Follow for follow💯
Jason W.
Somers Point, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Meow Mix® Original Choice uploaded by Jason W.
Meow Mix® Original Choice This is the brand of cat food, I've been giving both of my cats. They absolutely love this brand. They have been using this brand, ever since they were able to have dry food. None of them have ever had any problems with this brand since I've been using it. This is definitely my first choice when it comes to food for my cats.
Jenna M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It’s a simple cat food, but a favorite. It’s inexpensive and reliable. My cats love it and I love that it doesn’t stink up the kitty box or break the bank! Meow Mix is my go to for cat food and they love the original formula!
Brittany B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Meow Mix® Original Choice uploaded by Brittany B.
Purchased at: Target
My cat loves his food and he loves the original choice kind. I try getting different flavors but this is definitely his favorite. Price is great also.
Ana U.
Meow Mix® Original Choice uploaded by Ana U.
Best dry cat food. my cat loves it. Perfect mix flavor " perfect combination 🐈balanced nutrition, healthy and the most important thing your cat will be happy". Not expensive. good price and brand.
Mandy F.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Meow Mix® Original Choice uploaded by Mandy F.
This is scotty’s favorite and Charlie won’t eat anything else. We have tried different brands but they are picky and wouldn’t eat it. Scotty eats wet and dry but Charlie only eats dry. I have to buy it for them and sometimes I buy the really big bag if I wanna stock up. It’s a great value. The cat on the bag looks like Charlie. They only like the original one also.
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My two kittens really love this food. They will see me coming with it and run to me. They have not gotten sick off of it. Meow mix is a pretty decent price and I will keep buying. And the little fish shapes are pretty cute too.
Estefy C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Meow Mix® Original Choice uploaded by Estefy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually start giving my cats this food cause i saw the tv commercial of the cats singing and instantly got me, although i don't the strong odor my cats love it and that's the most important thing, to keep them healthy and happy, i highly recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
il y a 3 ans
Ashley O. il y a 3 ans
Neither. Both have too many artificial ingredients.