by Meow Mix

Treat your cat daily with Meow Mix Tartar Control Treats. Meow Mix Ocean Explosion Treats are made with fresh tuna and salmon that are never made with fresh tuna and salmon that are never frozen. Then the treats are sealed in this stay-fresh pouch. These crunchy treats help scrape away plaque from your cat's teeth while delighting them with the irresistible fresh taste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of meow mix® ocean explosion crunchy cat treats with real tuna, ocean fish & salmon !
Lake Wales, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
meow mix® ocean explosion crunchy cat treats with real tuna, ocean fish & salmon  uploaded by Caroline C.
Purchased at: Walmart
We are not a fan of these in our household. As i have mentioned in many of my previous reviews, i have an insanely picky kitty. I bought these treats for $1.00 about 6 months ago and Archie (my kitty) has just barely eaten a handful of these treats. They are more like dry cat food than treats, they are extremely hard and crunchy. I hate to say it but they feel very very artificial. I personally wouldnt purchase these treats again but thats just my opinion.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these for our kitties as a Christmas present for them to try out. They love them! When they hear the crinkle of the bag when I pick it up, they come running. They gobble them up, and sit and wait for more (which they don't get to their disappointment - only a few treats a day). It's cute that they're fish shaped, instead of just generic treat shapes. Overall a good product. The kitties approve, so I approve.
I have no idea what is up with these treats but my kittens can not get enough of them. It definitely meet my expectations. There's really nothing I could think of to improve this formula. I have one long haired boy and one short haired female and they both love them the same. Would recommend to other cat owners!
Fairland , OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
meow mix® ocean explosion crunchy cat treats with real tuna, ocean fish & salmon  uploaded by Gray D.
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats seem to absolutely love the flavor of these treats. They also go for the seafood flavored treats. These are definitely something we constantly have stocked up in our house. They have real Tuna, ocean fish, and salmon. Plus, you cannot beat the price of $1.
meow mix® ocean explosion crunchy cat treats with real tuna, ocean fish & salmon  uploaded by Gail M.
It's a really good product for the price. My Luna is very picky about her treats and she loves it. It's the better value. I would improve it by using more natural ingredients. It did meet my expectations, and I would recommend it to other cat owners.
Muskegon, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty absolutely loves these and I'm glad they make his breath less stinky while helping his teeth but he thinks he's being spoiled! Meow mix is a twisted household brand and the cats approve too!
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Even the pickier of my cats loved these treats, if they were a healthier snack I would rate them higher. Unfortunately, it is a smaller size snack bag so it doesn't last long with three cats, especially when one is a GIANT that really loves his snacks. They are definitely on the affordable side.
bangor
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats really don’t like this meow mix crunchy cat treats. I gave them a couple of the treats and they ate them, but after a while I kept giving them the treats to them and they didn’t touch them. I wouldn’t buy these again. But I would recommend them to people that have cats, because maybe it’s just my cats.
Nebraska
My cats go nuts over these, especially my youngest. If they even hear something that sounds like that bag in the kitchen, they come in there and are at my feet nearly instantly. Really a great snacks for our little felines, so I definitely recommend to other cat owners!
Wakefield, VA
My cat has a pretty sensitive stomach, so I have to be careful with the food and snacks he gets. So far, he seems to love these and he's yet to get sick. I can't say of they do anything for tartar control, but he gets really excited when he hears the bag open.

Looking for your answer?