Pets & AnimalsCatCat TreatsMeow Mix
Meow Mix Irresistibles Soft With Salmon

Meow Mix® Irresistibles® Soft With Salmon

by Meow Mix

Now you can get closer to your cat any time with a tasty little treat! Meow Mix Irresistibles® are made With REAL Salmon and no artificial flavors so you can feel good about treating. These cat treats have a delicious taste and soft texture your cat will love which makes them perfect for sharing more special moments together!

What's the longest I should keep an opened bag of these treats before discontinuing feeding them to my kitties? I bought two bags on special and it's been a few months and we haven't finished the first bag yet but I don't want them to go bad and me not know.
My cat is very picky about the kid of treats she has. Are this relatively soft on the stomach?
Start your review of Meow Mix® Irresistibles® Soft With Salmon!
Britt H.
Holland, MI
Meow Mix® Irresistibles® Soft With Salmon uploaded by Britt H.
My cats are obsessed with these!!! The are nice and soft for my old man cat but also I am assuming very tasty. We got the 17oz value size container, and it’s lasted about two months for us. Just a shake and all the kitties come running!!! Meow Mix® Irresistibles® Soft With Salmon
Shannon C.
Meow Mix® Irresistibles® Soft With Salmon uploaded by Shannon C.
My cat really likes these. She loves anything fish and since she’s older, I like that they’re soft and easy for her to chew.
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
Meow Mix® Irresistibles® Soft With Salmon uploaded by Sherri F.
These were a Bust for us! They are soft, tender, and affordably priced. However, none of my cats would eat them, even after multiple offerings. Very disappointed in the ingredients! Will not buy again. #SoftCatTreats #MeowMix #Cats #PetLover
Gerri B.
Shelbiana, KY
My cats love thsee treats. This is something we buy in bulk because if we run out they harass us until we get some. Obviously, they are so spoiled. They get on theit treat stand when its time for treats.We trust meow mix too. We buy their food and our cats know when it's breakfast and dinner.
Nour S.
Beaverton, OR
My cat is very picky and this is the only brand of treats my cat will actually eat. They are health so I’m not really upset he choose these.
Nicole  C.
Lake Jackson, TX
Packing is plastic bottle which helps the treats stay fresh. Contains crude protein, fats and fiber. Meow Mix® Irresistibles® Soft With Salmon is a tasty treat for cats made with real poultry or seafood. After giving my cat 🐈 a few l treats , she gobbled them like know tomorrow.. the next day she was interested at all. I'm guessing these are a no-go 😕 for her.. I don't recommend if you have uptight cat
Julia C.
Lexington, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
My cats (one is 10 and the other is 12) love the softer cat treats!!! They are easier to eat. They both seem to enjoy the flavor. One of my cat tries to get to the bag and will rip it open to get to the treats!!!
Danielle B.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: PetSmart
My kitty cat absolutely loves these treats, they are soft and he loves the flavor. I just have to say treat time and he jumps up next to the bag and tries to eat them all!!
Ashley H.
Kyle, TX
Our kitty cats really like these treats. I like that they are soft and easier for them to enjoy. I like to give them the salmon flavor and they seem to really enjoy it. Definitely recommend these to other cat owners.
Anna A.
1,618 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These Meow Mix Cat Treats make my fur babies happy. They love the taste and I know that because I tried hard treats in a different flavor and they would not touch them. My loves are spoiled rotten and they get what they want. These treats are helpful rewards if your training your kitty. I like that they can also be for older cats who have a hard chewing. I would recommend Meow Mix Irressistables Soft with Salmon.