Pets & AnimalsCatCat TreatsMeow Mix
Meow Mix Irresistibles Crunchy With White Meat Chicken & Turkey

Meow Mix® Irresistibles® Crunchy With White Meat Chicken & Turkey

by Meow Mix

Now you can get closer to your cat any time with a tasty little treat! Meow Mix Irresistibles® are made With REAL White Meat Chicken & Turkey and no artificial flavors so you can feel good about treating. These cat treats have a delicious taste and crunchy texture your cat will love which makes them perfect for sharing more special moments together!

Here for my badge😃
Start your review of Meow Mix® Irresistibles® Crunchy With White Meat Chicken & Turkey!
Lulu Q.
My cats love it, You can buy it in big bags and it’s really cheap which is perfect for me! Meow Mix® Original Choice
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
1,085 reviews
Meow Mix® Irresistibles® Crunchy With White Meat Chicken & Turkey uploaded by Ana J.
Just picked these up for my fur babies and they love them! The heart shaped treats are so cute and I love that it made with real chicken. They are crunchy and not soft but my cats really enjoy them! I love the meow mix brand and have bought from them previously and will continue to do so.
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
If I could give these ten stars...I would!! My cat gobbles these up, not too expensive either!
Tara M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat will eat only the meow mix brand. I've tried similar brands and he will have nothing to do with them.
2702 W Bay Area Blvd Apt 4408 S.
Webster, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
my cats have always loved meow mix. of course they ask for it by name lol. but they love this flavour the bsst its really good.
Paula B.
Rome, GA
The commercial is very accurate "cats ask for it by name" lol. If it's made by Meow Mix you can bet my cats will eat it!!
Holly P.
Walnutport, PA
Meow Mix® Irresistibles® Crunchy With White Meat Chicken & Turkey uploaded by Holly P.
My picky kitty loves these, both crunchy and soft. Normally, she doesn't touch many treats, but with these, she always wants more. I always make sure I have a few bags on hand for her. I always get a combination of soft and hard treats and in both chicken and salmon. Very pleased with these. Would recommend.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
Meow Mix® Irresistibles® Crunchy With White Meat Chicken & Turkey uploaded by Melissa D.
I got this for free with a coupon from their website. My cat loves these. She's always asking for more!
Matt K.
Galloway, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great treat that pleases our whole army. Easy to eat for kittens but still substantial enough that the larger cats enjoy them. They are cost effective and packaging and size are good. Will purchase again.
Rachel P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Only one of my cats likes to eat treats but he loves meow mix! I try to give him temptations treats as well and he won’t even touch them
Ask a question to the Influenster community...