BY MEOW MIX

100% complete and balanced nutrition for kittens and adult maintenance High-quality ingredients and high digestibility Natural protein to help support a lean, energetic body see more...

April K.
My cats are pigs and will eat just about anything, but they do seem to have a bit of a preference. I definitely go through this brand (between 3 cats) much faster than others I've tried. Every cat I've had in my life has eaten Meow Mix and I don't see a reason to change that now
Hailee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love a good indoor formula cat food since we have two inside cats. Always meets my expectations and is always priced fairly! Great quality for your money! Have purchased time and time again and would recommend to others for sure!
Madeline M.
Mashpee, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Ninja is an indoor cat, he has never been outside so it’s important to give him the right kind of food. The Meow Mix is a great price and this bag lasts months!!!
Ruth D.
Gold Beach, OR
My two older cats truly prefer Meow Mix over other foods. They each seem to pick out the flavor kibble they prefer. If I pick out a different brand, they don't eat it as well.
Susan C.
Elgin, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only kind of food that I give my two indoor cats. They get hairballs super easy and this food seems to help. The only thing I don't like is the Dye or color of the food. When my cats do get sick and vomit their food up, it tends to stain the carpet instantly.
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat didn't like this food so much, or I should say, it didn't agree with his stomach. Everytime he wod eat it, he would throw up everywhere in the house. Quickly stopped giving it to him.
Victoria L.
Maxie , VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats favorite!! He literally will not eat anything else so glad I finally found something my picky boy enjoys. Will definitely recommend to other indoor cat owners
Susie A.
Austin, TX
My cat loves this brand of cat food it’s well priced and always full of food not air really recommend trying this brand it won’t let you or your cat down the hair ball mix really does help
Kellie N.
Chatsworth, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I substitute wet food for some dry hairball control occasionally to give my 2 kitties some variety .. As soon as they hear the food hit their bowls it’s all I can do to finish pouring !!
Jillian G.
Finding something that all four of my cats enjoy is a rather difficult task, but this is it! They are all indoor cats (one goes outside too) and it met all of my expectations. They gobble this stuff up so fast! I would recommend this and I am definitely going to buy it again.