BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix® Indoor Formula Cat Food.
The taste cats ask for by name™.
Indoor formula.
Balanced nutrition for a healthy indoor cat.
The great taste of outdoor greens.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats.
The delicious flavors of:

• I haven't taken my kitten off kitten food yet and she is an indoo...1 Answers
  • How does this compare nutritionally to other brands of similar pr...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Erin Y.
Meow mix is not the best food for cats, and needs to be taken of the shelves. It is like feeding you cat McDonald's every single day. Once I changed my cats food her old waste stopped stinking, her coat improved and she lost weight. There are better foods to feed your cat!
Rebecca D.
Taylorsville, UT
Pet Lover Expert
This is one that I have recently taken on, to try and change up the flavors for my cats, I am seeing that there are less "puking" happening by them, which is a relief, and I do also see less hairballs, which is a huge bonus
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
My cats will only eat meow mix and my Tabby loves to eat grass and craves it as she occasionally sneaks outside. This has the greens that cats crave! A must have for indoor cats! :)
Leslie M.
Thompsontown , PA
I don't think my cat really cares what she eats at long as I fill her bowl. At least meow mix is fairly cheap, you can find coupons for it and has a nice dietary balance.
Amanda S.
Wichita, KS
This is the only flavor and brand that my cats like! I would recommend this to anyone that has more than 1 cat because it's such a big bag and last forever!
Sarah G.
Minot AFB , ND
My cat loves this one! Just hearing the bag open she runs to her bowl and meows for it! We rotate sometimes between the different Meow Mix flavors
Keri P.
Nicholasville, KY
I feed meow mix to my cat and he loves it! It has all kinds of different flavors. It can be a little expensive depending on where you buy it, but its worth it
Kayla B.
My cats love this food! They're definitely aware anytime we try to give them other brands of food, so now all we purchase is Meow Mix.
JESSICA L.
Meow Mix indoor is one of the only cat foods my siamese can eat and not get sick. I love the price and different sized bags.
Sara W.
Loveland, OH
My cats love this brand of cat food. We get the big bag at walmart!! I have tried other brands and they will not eat it!!!!
Morgan N.
Dublin, OH
How does this compare nutritionally to other brands of similar price?
Lindsay C.
Bloomington, NE
I haven't taken my kitten off kitten food yet and she is an indoor cat would this be the best choice for her or another brand ?