BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix® Indoor Formula Cat Food.
The taste cats ask for by name™.
Indoor formula.
Balanced nutrition for a healthy indoor cat.
The great taste of outdoor greens.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats.
The delicious flavors of:

• How does this compare nutritionally to other brands of si...1 Answers
Rebecca G.
Florissant, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitties are mostly indoor, they only get outside supervised playtime during nice weather infrequently, and catnip or catgrass as a treat when I can grow it in the summer, so during the winter, it's indoor formula cat food, and my 2 kitties seem to like it.
Hollywood H.
This is the only thing my cat eats! Shes 13 and I've tried to change her food and she refuses to eat only this brand cat food, she's healthy and active and the price can't be beat.
Erin Y.
Meow mix is not the best food for cats, and needs to be taken of the shelves. It is like feeding you cat McDonald's every single day. Once I changed my cats food her old waste stopped stinking, her coat improved and she lost weight. There are better foods to feed your cat!
Rebecca D.
Taylorsville, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is one that I have recently taken on, to try and change up the flavors for my cats, I am seeing that there are less "puking" happening by them, which is a relief, and I do also see less hairballs, which is a huge bonus
Amy R.
Brandon , Ms
My cat LOVES Meow Mix. When I shake the bag, she comes running. This is my second cat, my first one died when she was 17. I am CONVINCED that the reason she lived so long is because of the Meow Mix. I would not feed my cat anything else!! I do change out the flavors BUT it is ALWAYS Meow Mix!
jessica c.
My cat always eats meow mix, but for some reason she gets a little tired of this particular one. None the less, I still feed her Meow mix, but I change up the flavors. The price is also great..
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
My cats will only eat meow mix and my Tabby loves to eat grass and craves it as she occasionally sneaks outside. This has the greens that cats crave! A must have for indoor cats! :)
Leslie M.
Thompsontown, PA
I don't think my cat really cares what she eats at long as I fill her bowl. At least meow mix is fairly cheap, you can find coupons for it and has a nice dietary balance.
Keri P.
Nicholasville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I feed meow mix to my cat and he loves it! It has all kinds of different flavors. It can be a little expensive depending on where you buy it, but its worth it
Amanda S.
Wichita, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the only flavor and brand that my cats like! I would recommend this to anyone that has more than 1 cat because it's such a big bag and last forever!
Morgan N.
Dublin, OH
How does this compare nutritionally to other brands of similar price?
Lindsay C.
Bloomington, NE
I haven't taken my kitten off kitten food yet and she is an indoor cat would this be the best choice for her or another brand ?

Target