BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix® Indoor Formula Cat Food.
The taste cats ask for by name™.
Indoor formula.
Balanced nutrition for a healthy indoor cat.
The great taste of outdoor greens.
100% complete nutrition for adult cats.
The delicious flavors of:
Salmon.
Chicken.
Ocean fish.
Turkey. see more...

• I haven't taken my kitten off kitten food yet and she is an indoor ...1 Answers
  • How does this compare nutritionally to other brands of similar price?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erin Y.
Erin Y.
Meow mix is not the best food for cats, and needs to be taken of the shelves. It is like feeding you cat McDonald's every single day. Once I changed my cats food her old waste stopped stinking, her coat improved and she lost weight. There are better foods to feed your cat!
frangel Berenice f.
frangel Berenice f.
Mojave, CA
Es muy buena esa comida ayuda al balances y al peso .es natural .es crunchy .y a mi gata el gusta .y tiene mucha vitaminas
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
north reading
Pet Lover Expert
Great for my cat Puma she loves it. Good ingredients and keeps her full for awhile. The price is great as well.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
My cats love this food, its a great formula for them being indoors full time. They like the taste and they seem to be healthy and happy on it!
Sara R.
Sara R.
Our cat used to get bad hair balls but since we switched him to this indoor formula he has had significantly less.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Bristol, IN
Not a very high quality cat food. It's affordable and better than some other options.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Markesan, WI
My little fuzzball just loves this dry food! We go back and forth between the indoor and hairball control formula.
Keri P.
Keri P.
Nicholasville, KY
I feed meow mix to my cat and he loves it! It has all kinds of different flavors. It can be a little expensive depending on where you buy it, but its worth it
JESSICA L.
JESSICA L.
Meow Mix indoor is one of the only cat foods my siamese can eat and not get sick. I love the price and different sized bags.
jessica c.
jessica c.
My cat always eats meow mix, but for some reason she gets a little tired of this particular one. None the less, I still feed her Meow mix, but I change up the flavors. The price is also great..
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Bloomington, NE
I haven't taken my kitten off kitten food yet and she is an indoor cat would this be the best choice for her or another brand ?
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
Dublin, OH
How does this compare nutritionally to other brands of similar price?