BY MEOW MIX

Specially formulated to help control hairballs before they start, Meow Mix Hairball Control Cat Food is a tasty mix with chicken, turkey, salmon & ocean fish flavors. Essential nutrients and minerals supplement high-quality protein in a wholesome recipe that makes mealtimes irresistible! see more...

Debbie H.
08754
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves this cat food and I have definitely seen a difference it has made in such a short time since I have switched in her hair ball problem. She no longer is coughing and gagging. What a difference changing her food has made.
Rachel R.
Nunn, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat doesn't talk so I can just tell you she eats her food so I assume she likes it. She is pretty picky won't eat the super cheap food like the store brand but she seems to like this quite a bit we will keep buy as long as she keeps eating it so not much to say.
Breanna E.
Lebanon, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have used it for years on my cats. It was great for hairball control. It will make them sick the first couple times if you switch them from a different brand because of the medicine. I recommend it for any owner who has kittys
Sarah S.
Never had an issue with hairballs, one day i accidentally bought this instead of my usual food and all of a sudden all of my cats were hacking all the time. Including my one cat who had a hairball stuck making it hard to breathe
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat threw up a lot and had multiple hairballs throughout the day so I found this at my local Walmart and picked it up it worked great for her and reduce her hairballs by only once per week.
Keely T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This seems to be one of my cats favorites! Always satisfied with this company! Doesn't seem to bother my fur baby's belly and also seems to be very tasty! Can find almost anywhere!
Kellie N.
Chatsworth, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I substitute wet food for some dry hairball control occasionally to give my 2 kitties some variety .. As soon as they hear the food hit their bowls it’s all I can do to finish pouring !!
Audra P.
Moses Lake, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves this cat food and she is very picky so that is saying something. I sometimes can only afford cheaper cat food and she is not very wild about it so I usually go back to buying this food and the price is not bad at all. She is a short hair American cat. I do recommend this to all of my friends and family who are cat owners
Jeryn B.
Pascagoula, MS
14 years ago, when my cat was a mere tiny angry kitten....she barfed all the time. I tried all the Rx cat foods, expensive cat foods. The barf didn't stop. She barfed so much that 1 didn't get the deposit back on my apartment because of this tiny 1lb barfing kitten. Then I see the hairball control Meow mix! It has changed our lives! Now she only barfs when she eats grass or wants to piss me off. :)
Chelsey H.
Arimo, ID
Beat food ever as for it helps keep the hairballs down and my vats happy. I highly recommend this to everyone who owns a kitty or a cat or a older cat because it will help them not choke as much and they will be better off. I will buy again becauae my cats love it and its cheaper.
Brittney B.
Did anyone notice their cats barfing up hair balls less?