BY MEOW MIX

Specially formulated to help control hairballs before they start, Meow Mix Hairball Control Cat Food is a tasty mix with chicken, turkey, salmon & ocean fish flavors. Essential nutrients and minerals supplement high-quality protein in a wholesome recipe that makes mealtimes irresistible! see more...

Audra P.
Moses Lake, WA
My cat loves this cat food and she is very picky so that is saying something. I sometimes can only afford cheaper cat food and she is not very wild about it so I usually go back to buying this food and the price is not bad at all. She is a short hair American cat. I do recommend this to all of my friends and family who are cat owners
Emma S.
Reading, PA
Meow Mix Hairball Control Dry Cat Food, 14.2 Pound is a well packaged product that does bide well with many different breeds of cats. I own 3 different bred cats who all eat this dry mix which (like it says in the name) does prevent hairball accidents in the permitting future.
Jessie G.
Hodges, SC
I have two very picky eaters and this food is loved by both. I especially love the hair ball control in this specific blend. I have seen a noticeable difference in my cat and number of hair balls. The value is great! Price to amount ratio is very affordable.
Amanda P.
FORT MYERS, FL
By far my cats favorite! Has also really reduced all her hacking up hairballs which has been awesome because who wants to step on that nastiness
Courtney L.
Merchantville , Nj
This really helped my 2 year old cats with their hair balls! I had tried medicine and decided to incorporate the food and not a hairball since!
Iana L.
Buffalo, NY
My cat loves this cat food. Took a little getting use to but now he's totally fine with it. No hair balls at all either so that's a plus.
Camille D.
New Haven, CT
My cat is pretty picky about the food he will eat and he usually eats this food without a problem. this is his favorite dry food
Errin W.
Rockford, MI
When I choose food for my cats I always pick one that is either good for hairball control, or good for urinary track health.
Samantha F.
The only thing my cat eats because she gets terrible hair balls, any other food makes her throw up hair balls
Maddie S.
My cats are super picky but love this one so obviously I buy it, not like I can ask them for their opinions
Brittney B.
Did anyone notice their cats barfing up hair balls less?