Meow Mix® Hairball Control

by Meow Mix

Specially formulated to help control hairballs before they start Meow Mix® Hairball Control cat food is a tasty mix with chicken, turkey, salmon & ocean fish flavors. This wholesome recipe filled with essential vitamins and minerals along with high-quality protein make mealtimes irresistible!

Do these really work? Are the treats hard or soft?
[product:meow-mix-hairball-control-dry-cat-food] Dose this actually reduce hairballs?
[product:meow-mix-cat-food-hairball-control] ? Does it help with hairballs? My 15 year old keeps puking up hairballs and im worried, thinking about trying this to see if it helps.
Start your review of Meow Mix® Hairball Control!
Christina  M.
Youngsville, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Meow Mix® Hairball Control uploaded by Christina  M.
This is one of the only dry cat foods that my baby girl will eat and I love the added benefits of helping with hairballs.
Ashton B.
Marion, OH
Meow Mix® Hairball Control uploaded by Ashton B.
After giving this to my girl Cloud for over a week, we have no more hairballs so far!! Definitely happy I found this and for the price, it definitely works well for my 6 year old indoor cat.
Brandi M.
Texas
Meow Mix® Hairball Control uploaded by Brandi M.
Purchased at: Amazon
My poor sweet stressed out psycho kitty had terrible hairballs. She is easily stressed and pulls her hair. Found this and now she doesnt get anything else. Tried other brands of hairball control and they were expensive and Olivia wouldnt eat it. This is affordable and effective. Thank you Meow Mix!! Meow Mix® Hairball Control
Jalayna P.
Council Blfs, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves the taste of the food. She eats very s well. It does seem to keep the hairballs under control. She does not cough up hair balls hardly ever
Samantha  U.
Meow Mix® Hairball Control uploaded by Samantha  U.
Our fat cat loves his food and he definitely knows when we bring a bag home. He likes to eat put of his bowl and s snack out of the bag.
Bobbie M.
Munising, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My picky 3 cats started only eating certain pieces out of this food. It’s definitely affordable but not when your cats don’t like the taste. Will not buy again.
Erika B.
Fayetteville , AR
Meow Mix® Hairball Control uploaded by Erika B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have two cats and both of them really enjoy this cat food. Anytime we have tried other foods the cats end up throwing up and having hair balls. I haven’t found anything wrong with it, I would definitely recommend it if your cat has hair balls or any problem digesting certain foods! Meow Mix® Hairball Control
Jacqueline  F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Meow Mix® Hairball Control uploaded by Jacqueline  F.
Meow Mix® Hairball Control I received this complimentary and I'm so grateful I did!! Never having a cat I didn't know what to expect from Lily. After continuously seeing hairballs this had arrived. It's a dry food I filled her bowl she ate it right away and now through out the day everyday. It's a mixture of different flavors she obviously loves. I completely stopped seeing hairballs! I can honestly say this is an excellent product to purchase even if your not seeing hairballs for the flavor because Lily is a picky eater. I'm highly recommending Meow mix hairball control!
Jazmine M.
Chicago
My cat loves this food. We’ve tried other foods and she doesn’t finish her serving. She also doesn’t puke with this brand and regularly uses the litter box with this food. She also has not gained any weight and is healthy. She enjoys it and you can’t beat the price.
Melissa W.
Greensboro, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is great for cats with long hairs! My kitty never has hairballs and loves this food! He never refused to eat it and it never upsets his belly!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lilli T.
spooner Wisconsin
il y a 3 ans
Meow Mix® Hairball Control Dose this actually reduce hairballs?
Rebecca H. il y a 2 ans
It worked wonders for my long haired baby boy, RIP Skeeter. He had terrible hair balls until I switched him to meow mix hairball control! Seriously it stopped him from having to deal with the uncomfortableness of throwing up, and had me jumping up and down, since I no longer had the gross job of cleaning them up 🤢 I highly recommend it!😊
haley W.
pevely mo
il y a 3 ans
Meow Mix® Hairball Control ? Does it help with hairballs? My 15 year old keeps puking up hairballs and im worried, thinking about trying this to see if it helps.
Cassie K. il y a 3 ans
Yes! Stay away from Whiskas or Meow mix. As my vet says “Whiskas is like Mcdonald’s for cats!”. Also, since it’s an older cat, they can shed more hair. Make sure you’re brushing them to help keep down the hair intake!