Meow Mix® Hairball Control

by Meow Mix

Specially formulated to help control hairballs before they start Meow Mix® Hairball Control cat food is a tasty mix with chicken, turkey, salmon & ocean fish flavors. This wholesome recipe filled with essential vitamins and minerals along with high-quality protein make mealtimes irresistible!

Do these really work? Are the treats hard or soft?
[product:meow-mix-hairball-control-dry-cat-food] Dose this actually reduce hairballs?
[product:meow-mix-cat-food-hairball-control] ? Does it help with hairballs? My 15 year old keeps puking up hairballs and im worried, thinking about trying this to see if it helps.
Start your review of Meow Mix® Hairball Control!
Jalayna P.
Council Blfs, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves the taste of the food. She eats very s well. It does seem to keep the hairballs under control. She does not cough up hair balls hardly ever
Erika B.
Fayetteville , AR
Meow Mix® Hairball Control uploaded by Erika B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have two cats and both of them really enjoy this cat food. Anytime we have tried other foods the cats end up throwing up and having hair balls. I haven’t found anything wrong with it, I would definitely recommend it if your cat has hair balls or any problem digesting certain foods! Meow Mix® Hairball Control
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Meow Mix® Hairball Control uploaded by Jacqueline F.
Meow Mix® Hairball Control I received this complimentary and I'm so grateful I did!! Never having a cat I didn't know what to expect from Lily. After continuously seeing hairballs this had arrived. It's a dry food I filled her bowl she ate it right away and now through out the day everyday. It's a mixture of different flavors she obviously loves. I completely stopped seeing hairballs! I can honestly say this is an excellent product to purchase even if your not seeing hairballs for the flavor because Lily is a picky eater. I'm highly recommending Meow mix hairball control!
Jazmine M.
Chicago
My cat loves this food. We’ve tried other foods and she doesn’t finish her serving. She also doesn’t puke with this brand and regularly uses the litter box with this food. She also has not gained any weight and is healthy. She enjoys it and you can’t beat the price.
Sabrina W.
Tulia , TX
Purchased at: Dollar General
I always feed my cat meow mix and where she has long fur I tried this type. She loves the taste of it but oddly gets more hairball when on this type than the regular so she has been switched back to plain meow mix.
Tammy F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love it and and I truly think it helps with hairball control. The price is great. This is the only kind i use for my three cats.
Susan B.
Juliette, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat prefers this. We have tried other brands but this is the one she likes the most.
Dixie H.
warner robins , GA
i am 100% that these really help with hair balls. my cat would gag at all hours of the night before switching him to this brand. i will never not purchase it!!
Emma B.
Oviedo, FL
My cats like this brand and it’s not super expensive like other brands are. I recommend this to anyone who has cats with excessive hair balls.
Zabreena C.
San Antonio, TX
my cats (1 year old) enjoy this. maybe it’s the brand i don’t know lol. they’re healthy and never have problems with this food. they love it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lilli T.
spooner Wisconsin
il y a 2 ans
Meow Mix® Hairball Control Dose this actually reduce hairballs?
Rebecca H. il y a un an
It worked wonders for my long haired baby boy, RIP Skeeter. He had terrible hair balls until I switched him to meow mix hairball control! Seriously it stopped him from having to deal with the uncomfortableness of throwing up, and had me jumping up and down, since I no longer had the gross job of cleaning them up 🤢 I highly recommend it!😊
haley W.
pevely mo
il y a 2 ans
Meow Mix® Hairball Control ? Does it help with hairballs? My 15 year old keeps puking up hairballs and im worried, thinking about trying this to see if it helps.
Cass K. il y a 2 ans
Yes! Stay away from Whiskas or Meow mix. As my vet says “Whiskas is like Mcdonald’s for cats!”. Also, since it’s an older cat, they can shed more hair. Make sure you’re brushing them to help keep down the hair intake!