BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix Original Choice combines Fun Shapes and Crunchy Bites in a Delicious blend of Chicken, Turkey, Salmon and Oceanfish flavors. Your cat is sure to meow for the tempting taste! Balanced Nutrition Packed with wholesome grains, proteins, and other High Quality ingredients for High Digestibility so more nutrients go to work inside your cat. Meow Mix offers your cat Complete and Balanced Nutrition for strong bones, healthy teeth, shiny coat, and lots of energy. see more...

Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
The only brand I bu for my cat. She always comes back for me when her bowl is empty and it keeps her feed for hours. It is very easy to buy and can be found anywhere. It is healthy and makes her happy. I recommend this to every cat lover out there. Your cat will love it too!
Naomi S.
Naomi S.
los angeles, CA
This is another brand that my cat would love. she loves meow mix a lot and she eats this like crazy. this brand is my favorite to feed to s'mores , she loves it and i love to see her so happy
Roxanna T.
Roxanna T.
San Juan, TX
My cats seem to like it so I guess that's a plus, they always eat it and rarely leave anything in the bowl
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Appleton, WI
We found my cat is HIGHLY allergic to this brand of food. I mean, I can see why. All it is is the bad stuff like fillers and preservatives.
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
This cat food is so bad for your pet... it does not have high quality ingredients, and it has a lot of fillers in it!!! Not worth the money!!
Evangeline P.
Evangeline P.
Honestly Meow Mix I wouldn't recommend. Your cats may like it but it isn't the greatest for them. When reading the ingredients look for the AAFCO statement if it says for all life stages and you purchase it for your adult cat, it really means it has all the ingredients a kitten would need and not your adult cat, this can be to much for them and can cause kidney failure and other serious issues down the road. wouldn't recommend.