Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodMeow Mix
Meow Mix Classic Paté with Real Tuna

Meow Mix® Classic Paté with Real Tuna

by Meow Mix

Indulge your cat with our Meow Mix® Classic Paté With Real Tuna, a tasty paté with the smooth texture your cat loves. Each wholesome meal combines 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats with deliciously unique flavors to help keep your cat healthy and happy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Meow Mix® Classic Paté with Real Tuna!
Otsego, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Our fat and Very old cat named Muffin will ONLY eat this in particular. You have always been a brand to trust on and believe in. Our family Gen, Muffin says also "keep up the work." I would and will *RECO this product and believe and for years to come.
Kinston, NC
My cats go nuts Everytime they hear this can being cracked open! It's like I can't get it into their bowls quick enough. The way that they devour this tuna flavored food, you would sweat that they were being starved. By the end of this meal there isn't even a crumb left, that's how I know that they loved it.
Pittsburgh, PA
I would make the serving size bigger. And make it easier to get the food out of the container. My cat loves it. She eats the whole thing.
Mcalester, OK
All of my cats gobble this up so quickly you could forget you even put it in the bowl. They love it
China Grove, NC
MY TWO CATS LOVE THE MEOW MIX CUPS AND ALWAYS KNOW WHERE THEY ARE. THEY OPEN THE CABINET THEMSELVES, TO REMIND ME IT'S FEEDING TIME. THESE CUPS HAVE REAL TUNA, SALMON AND CHICKEN IN THEM.
Meow mix is always fantastic for the price. This is another brand that my cats have had many different flavors of these wet foods and this one specifically is in my top three flavors they love, and you can't beat it for $0.57!
Calgary
Cat goes crazy for this, eats every bit he can then tells for more. Not bad price either

Looking for your answer?