BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix® Seafood Medley Cat Food.

The taste cats ask for by name™.

Naturally rich in omega 3 & 6 fatty acids.

High quality ingredients.

Trout. see more...

Jacqueline N.
Calumet City, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my cat really like the food. he ate it really fast. i get these from different places and the product compared to some others that don't have as much meat in them it a little expensive so i am so happy that it worth the price. i would say that if you are looking for something moderately expensive that you should get this for your cat
Brooke H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves this food. He enjoys the seafood flavored food more than any other. The only thing about buying him seafood flavored food is that it makes his breath smell awful. I have to find snacks that are targeted to make his breath smell better.
Heather B.
Gastonia, NC
My can’t goes crazy for even the sound of the bag opening. She acts like it’s a drug and she’s addicted haha. We have 3 cats and they all enjoy this food. The seafood medley is their most favorite kind.
Angela S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves this food. I only put one bowl down every day and he devours this food within a couple of hours. It’s his favorite. It’s good for him so I don’t feel bad for letting him have it.
Victoria K.
Weatherford
My cats love this food. I buy this and the Hairball Control. I feed them this for breakfast and the hairball control for dinner. This food is affordable and my cats love it. I highly recommend it!
Angela C.
My cat tried this out and had a skin reaction to it. It was horrible because he was scratching and there was a place where the skin and hair had came off on his neck from where he was scratching it. There was definitely a bump there a few days prior and the vet said that it might have been something he was eating so we switched cat food and it cleared up soon. I would not try this again because it gave the whole family a scare as our cat is only a year old.
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats enjoy the seafood flavor of catfood and this one has not dissappointed them yet.
My Ricky loved seafood and seafood flavored cat foid the most. If he ate it, I knew the others would too.
TiaAnna B.
California, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It is their favorite dry food. It is great on price, the packaging, for me, is decent. But most of all the cats love it and it is fairly cheap on price. It can be found at my local Walmart. I’d recommend it to anyone who loves cats
Arceli B.
Russellville, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is the kind of product that we give to our cat dry food. She been ate them everyday for 1 years now. Can't find any yet that she like so we stay the same products until we can find new one but for now, this is the dry food for our sofie cat.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Her favorite. The last time I tried to switch her food I mixed the two different kinds together, just to have the picky critter actually pick around the new kind to get to this.
julie C.
Watertown , New York
Anyone else have a picky eater?