BY MEOW MIX #83 in Cat Food & Treats

Meow Mix® Seafood Medley Cat Food.

The taste cats ask for by name™.

Naturally rich in omega 3 & 6 fatty acids.

High quality ingredients.

Trout. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angela C.
Angela C.
My cat tried this out and had a skin reaction to it. It was horrible because he was scratching and there was a place where the skin and hair had came off on his neck from where he was scratching it. There was definitely a bump there a few days prior and the vet said that it might have been something he was eating so we switched cat food and it cleared up soon. I would not try this again because it gave the whole family a scare as our cat is only a year old.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
I have two cats and one of them is the pickiest eater you'll ever meet and he's been this way since the day we got him. This is one of the few brands he'll actually eat he loves anything from this brand but he really enjoys the seafood ones. Whenever any of my friends or family gets a new little cat addition to their family I always tell them to buy this food because it's so inexpensive and so many fur babies seem to love it.
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Jacksonville, FL
I have used this item for my cats for a long time and they love it! We have tried other products but this seems to be their favorite. It is not too expensive either which is great! I do however wish it came in bigger bags but that's okay because it does last a decent amount.
Mellissa B.
Mellissa B.
Lakeville, PA
This product is a great value and my kitty eats it up! I have a black cat with long hair. she is just a regular domestic but she does have her moody moments, none with this product though. i guess a con would be that its not organic and it doesn't have enough meat in it
sheri e.
sheri e.
Redlands, CA
Cats love fish so why not feed them this am i right or am i right. my cats would probably eat a whole whale if they could. this is cheap cat food that I'm sure is full of fillers but other cat food is too expensive for me to buy. i say buy this stuff sure why not
Carlee Y.
Carlee Y.
Wichita, KS
I think Meow Mix cat food (seafood medley is the kind I buy) is a good Walmart cat food. I think meow mix is a really good value because for the amount you get it is pretty cheap. I would recommend to others because my cat loves it so much.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Struthers, OH
My cat seems to really like the seafood medley kind. We've tried other ones but this is her favorite. Other brands she wouldn't even eat and was a waste of money this one seems to be her favorite. Will keep buying.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Creve Coeur, IL
My cats love meow mix! So much that they rip the bag open before you can get it in the bowl! It's a little more pricey than other brands, but the cats love it!
Katie W.
Katie W.
St Petersburg, FL
My cats love this hard food. Great steal when the small bags are bogo and I have coupons to use. No hairballs and no problems with the litter box
Madison S.
Madison S.
Tutor Key , KY
Out of all the flavors my cat has tried, this is the only one she'll really eat. I've been feeding her this for years, and she loves it!
julie C.
julie C.
Watertown , New York
Anyone else have a picky eater?