Meow Mix Cat Food Seafood Medley uploaded by Missy A.

BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix® Seafood Medley Cat Food.
The taste cats ask for by Name™.
The delicious flavors of:
Tuna.
Shrimp.
Crab.
Trout.
Naturally rich in omega 3 & 6 fatty acids.
High quality ingredients.
100% complete nutrition. see more...

Lauren S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cheap for the quantity and quality ratio you get. We always supplement our cats food with wet food and other direct proteins, but this is a great filler and all the cats we’ve owned my entire life none have ever passed on eating this food!
Savannah H.
La Follette , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have two cats, Patches & Stitch, ages 1 and 6 months. They seem to really love this cat food! It's a very good price & i have had no problems out of it. I can't comment on the taste, haha, but I would recommend to other cat owners!
Maria M.
My cat loves this mix. I guess it does have that seafood flavor Cats love. I can tell he enjoys it, he’ll rip the bag if I don’t keep it away from him. I usually buy the big bag, price is great. Your cat will enjoy this mix!
Christina S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They do really like the seafood medley, but there are other flavors they like more. I notice that when I first switch to this flavor, they are gobbling it all up. But they tend to get sick of it really fast.
Marissa S.
Knoxville, TN
My cats love this! They literally meow when I get the bag out lol. It’s usually on sale or super affordable either way! They love the different flavors and have had almost all the flavors. I definitely recommend this food for cats!
Holly S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It’s good cat food. It’s not my cats favorite but I try to buy him the same cat food so it doesn’t upset his stomach or make him upset with me. He will eat this but not as much as his favorite food.
Iris S.
Coloma, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loves this food. I’ve tried switching him over to other brands and he will eat a little and just walk away. When I give him this stuff he is all over it and finishes up all his food.
Jacqueline B.
Americus, GA
My cats Rambo and Oreo usually both eat from this bag and it lasts about a week. Oreo has a little girlfriend outside so I try to feed her too whenever she isn't scared to come around
TiaAnna B.
California, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It is their absolute favorite. Great price, quality, and quantity. From what I can see, there are no cons to this product. It is the number one cat food I purchase. I would definitely recommend it to everyone who loves their fur babies.
Victoria H.
Schuyler, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Out of all the dry cat food I've tried this is the only brand my cats eat. I'm not sure why though. They love the food they I can walk through the door and they're already there looking for the food because its so goof.