Meow Mix Cat Food Indoor Formula uploaded by Deborah H.

BY MEOW MIX

Meow Mix® Cat Food Indoor Formula.
The taste cats ask for by name™.
Balanced nutrition for a healthy indoor cat.
The great taste of outdoor greens.
100% Complete nutrition for adult cats.
The delicious flavors of: Salmon. Chicken. Ocean fish. Turkey. see more...

• Is it good for kittens as well1 Answers
  • I wonder how many more flavors they might come out with in memow mix3 Answers
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Olive hill, KY
If I could give this food no stars I would. This made my cats sick. They were fine after giving them wet meow mix, and I decided to add some of this in. They got very ill, I would clean up puke every night. And after some research it turns out Meow Mix actually has been the reasons for some cat's death. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU FEED YOUR FUR BABIES!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Alamogordo, NM
My cat loves this stuff! She is a strictly indoor cat and as she has gotten older her tastes have become more picky. This food helps reduce hairballs and has prevented her from trying to go outside to eat grass. Helps with litter box smell as well!
Aysenur R.
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
My cats love this dry food. Usually we can't get them to eat dry food but this brand is way better than the other brands. My cats are domestic shorthair. Usually this costs around $10-12. I would recommend it to other cat owners.
Lorraine G.
Lorraine G.
I like to get this cereal for my kitties. They love it. They never refuse this brand or give me a hard time with it. (Oh, there have been others.) Not with this one. They love the variety of flavors. They don't complain.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Good price for the product, usually my to go to when I'm running low on money. My cat doesn't seem to be bothered by it, she'll eat it like she does with the brand I always get her. Overall a good product.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Williamsville, NY
My cat loves this food. Always eats very quickly. Great price! I usually buy from Amazon and get a discount for subscribing and getting monthly deliveries. Not expensive and my cat is happy - so I'm happy.
caitlin g.
caitlin g.
Winston, GA
My cat loves this food! I've tried higher quality ones and he just seems to always come back to this one! Worth every penny as long as my fur ball is happy !! Definitely recommend to anyone who has cats
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Clearwater, FL
This is my cats new favorite food. They used to love the tender centers but they ran out of it at the pet store so I decided to try the indoor formula. My cats loved it and it is now their new favorite.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Alma , MI
We have never had any issues with feeding our cats this formula. It was the one that seemed to settle best in their stomach. They have been eating it for the past 10 years and are doing great!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Salisbury, MD
Very affordable and in just about every store I could think of to get cat food! One of my cats likes, but the other one isn't the biggest fan. He will eat it when he gets really hungry.
Manerva P.
Manerva P.
I wonder how many more flavors they might come out with in memow mix
Des T.
Des T.
Greenville, MI
Is it good for kittens as well