Meow Mix® Brushing Bites Dental Cat Treat - Chicken size: 2.25 Oz uploaded by cas m.

BY MEOW MIX

Help protect your kitty's teeth with Meow Mix's Brushing Bites Cat Dental Treats Made with Real Tuna. Bursting with a delicious chicken flavor, your cat will enjoy treat time every time. Plus, these treats will keep their teeth strong and clean! Features: These treats are specially designed to help keep your cats' teeth clean by reducing plaque and tartar when fed daily, Fortified with Vitamin D and Calcium to help support strong teeth and bones Food Type: Cat Snack Food Consistency: Crunchy Life Stage: All Life Stages Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Corn Flour Package Weight: Available in 2.25 oz or 9 oz sizes Feeding Instructions: For optimal results, feed your cat according to the chart below: Cat Size Pieces Per Day* 6 - 8 lb 10-13 Greater than 8 lbs plus 1 - 2 for each lb. above 8 lbs. *Represents approximately 10% of the daily calorie requirement for an adult cat. Ingredients: Corn Flour, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Digest, Ground Wheat, Animal Fat (Bha Used As A Preservative), Brewers Dried Yeast, Chicken, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Protein Concentrate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Choline Chloride, Salt, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Yellow 5, Bha (Used As A Preservative), Blue 1, Red 40. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 29.0% Crude Fat (min) 9.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Calcium (min) 0.85% Vitamin D (min) 600 IU/kg Caloric Content: 3340 kcal/kg ME, 2 kcal/piece ME Size: 2.25 Oz. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Katy Z.
My cat really enjoys these treats. I’m not sure how much more they do for his teeth than regular crunchy treats, but there’s not a huge difference in price so I’d definitely say they’re worth a try!
Deanna D.
Richmond, VA
My cats love these so much! They get so excited every time I bring out the bag. They're certainly not a cure-all for fishy and otherwise unpleasant smelling cat breath, but they've made a noticeable difference, at least :)
Brittany H.
Dallas, TX
We tried these for my grandmothers cat and she seemed to like them. She didnt go as crazy over them as her regular treats however she did eat them. They are pretty inexpensive so I would recommend them.
cas m.
I got these for a mother cat after having her kittens because I don't do anything kind of other oral care for her. She loves them! The directions also say that cats can have quite a few a day (15-20 pieces.) They are too hard for my 2 month old kittens, however. Decent size for a decent price and product!
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
I received a coupon to get these for free, so that's how I got them, and my cat enjoyed them, which was very nice. It would be nice if someone else other than Walmart carried these, because I am not nuts about Walmart. My cat did like them and gobble them up, so that's a win.
steph K.
My cat loves anything meat. He will eat these so fast you forgot you gave him any. They are great quality
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
My cats love these so much! And it actually makes their breathe smell a whole lot better.