BY MEOW MIX

Help protect your kitty's teeth with Meow Mix's Brushing Bites Cat Dental Treats Made with Real Tuna. Bursting with a delicious chicken flavor, your cat will enjoy treat time every time. Plus, these treats will keep their teeth strong and clean! Features: These treats are specially designed to help keep your cats' teeth clean by reducing plaque and tartar when fed daily, Fortified with Vitamin D and Calcium to help support strong teeth and bones Food Type: Cat Snack Food Consistency: Crunchy Life Stage: All Life Stages Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Corn Flour Package Weight: Available in 2.25 oz or 9 oz sizes Feeding Instructions: For optimal results, feed your cat according to the chart below: Cat Size Pieces Per Day* 6 - 8 lb 10-13 Greater than 8 lbs plus 1 - 2 for each lb. above 8 lbs. *Represents approximately 10% of the daily calorie requirement for an adult cat. Ingredients: Corn Flour, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Digest, Ground Wheat, Animal Fat (Bha Used As A Preservative), Brewers Dried Yeast, Chicken, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Protein Concentrate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Choline Chloride, Salt, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Yellow 5, Bha (Used As A Preservative), Blue 1, Red 40. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 29.0% Crude Fat (min) 9.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Calcium (min) 0.85% Vitamin D (min) 600 IU/kg Caloric Content: 3340 kcal/kg ME, 2 kcal/piece ME Size: 2.25 Oz. see more...

Kayla B.
My cat Chloe loves these treats so much. I don't really think that they do much as far as improving her breath. However, the excitement she has when I open the bag is worth it. It is also about the same price as other treats. Only downfall is that not many stores keep this brand of treats in stock.
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
Our furbaby doesn’t like these as much as the salmon ones, but she’ll still come running when she hears the bag! We bought these because our vet recommended Feline Greenies and we needed something a little more cost effective. We’ve used these Meow Mix treats for a little over a month, and couldn’t be happier!
Erica C.
Athens
These are some of my favorite cat treats! My cat goes bananas for them. She runs around and meows like crazy at just the shake of the bag. They are also so good for her!! They help control tartar and plaque and are fortified with vitamin D and calcium. Not to mention they are made with real chicken!! Your cat will love them.
Tonya L.
Warren
Oh my goodness these are like crack for cats my kitty absolutely loves these and always wants more and I think they have definitely helped her teeth and her breath smells better happy cat healthy teeth:)💙
Katy Z.
My cat really enjoys these treats. I’m not sure how much more they do for his teeth than regular crunchy treats, but there’s not a huge difference in price so I’d definitely say they’re worth a try!
Brittany H.
Dallas, TX
We tried these for my grandmothers cat and she seemed to like them. She didnt go as crazy over them as her regular treats however she did eat them. They are pretty inexpensive so I would recommend them.
cas m.
I got these for a mother cat after having her kittens because I don't do anything kind of other oral care for her. She loves them! The directions also say that cats can have quite a few a day (15-20 pieces.) They are too hard for my 2 month old kittens, however. Decent size for a decent price and product!
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
I received a coupon to get these for free, so that's how I got them, and my cat enjoyed them, which was very nice. It would be nice if someone else other than Walmart carried these, because I am not nuts about Walmart. My cat did like them and gobble them up, so that's a win.
Deanna D.
Richmond, VA
My cats love these so much! They get so excited every time I bring out the bag. They're certainly not a cure-all for fishy and otherwise unpleasant smelling cat breath, but they've made a noticeable difference, at least :)
Edna C.
Denver, CO
I really wanted my cats to like this because it is healthy for their teeth but they were not having it. They did not even take one single bite.
Amy S.