BY MEOW MIX

Help protect your kitty's teeth with Meow Mix's Brushing Bites Cat Dental Treats Made with Real Tuna. Bursting with a delicious chicken flavor, your cat will enjoy treat time every time. Plus, these treats will keep their teeth strong and clean! Features: These treats are specially designed to help keep your cats' teeth clean by reducing plaque and tartar when fed daily, Fortified with Vitamin D and Calcium to help support strong teeth and bones Food Type: Cat Snack Food Consistency: Crunchy Life Stage: All Life Stages Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Corn Flour Package Weight: Available in 2.25 oz or 9 oz sizes Feeding Instructions: For optimal results, feed your cat according to the chart below: Cat Size Pieces Per Day* 6 - 8 lb 10-13 Greater than 8 lbs plus 1 - 2 for each lb. above 8 lbs. *Represents approximately 10% of the daily calorie requirement for an adult cat. Ingredients: Corn Flour, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Digest, Ground Wheat, Animal Fat (Bha Used As A Preservative), Brewers Dried Yeast, Chicken, Calcium Sulfate, Fish Protein Concentrate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Choline Chloride, Salt, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement), Yellow 5, Bha (Used As A Preservative), Blue 1, Red 40. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 29.0% Crude Fat (min) 9.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 10.0% Calcium (min) 0.85% Vitamin D (min) 600 IU/kg Caloric Content: 3340 kcal/kg ME, 2 kcal/piece ME Size: 2.25 Oz. see more...

Kayla B.
My cat Chloe loves these treats so much. I don't really think that they do much as far as improving her breath. However, the excitement she has when I open the bag is worth it. It is also about the same price as other treats. Only downfall is that not many stores keep this brand of treats in stock.
Amber F.
My cat loves these! She comes running when she hears the bag opening. We give them to her daily to keep the plaque down on her teeth. The resealable pouch makes it easy to keep them fresh like the first time you opened them! Your pet will love this product.
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
Our furbaby doesn’t like these as much as the salmon ones, but she’ll still come running when she hears the bag! We bought these because our vet recommended Feline Greenies and we needed something a little more cost effective. We’ve used these Meow Mix treats for a little over a month, and couldn’t be happier!
Gina R.
Fletcher, NC
My kitten LOVES these!! We turn it into a cat and mouse game with me tossing them one at a time across the floor and he catches and TRAPS them before nibbling each one. His tail flips back and forth... he's on the HUNT! His teeth look great too - another benefit.
Erica C.
Athens
These are some of my favorite cat treats! My cat goes bananas for them. She runs around and meows like crazy at just the shake of the bag. They are also so good for her!! They help control tartar and plaque and are fortified with vitamin D and calcium. Not to mention they are made with real chicken!! Your cat will love them.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
PHOENIX, AZ
These treats are great when I was at walmart I saw these and loved that they were brushing bites to help my fur child's teeth and treats. She absolutely loves these so it's a plus for her and it is doing good stuff for her teeth as well.
Judy M.
My Bootsy loves these. She would eat them like cat food if we would let her. This is the very first treat we ever bought her and I believe we made an excellent choice.
kasey l.
Mooresville , IN
My cat goes nuts for these treats! He likes them better than most. Which is odd to me because I really would not expect a cat to like these.. I mean they are supposed to help teeth? I would honestly never buy them myself but I got them for free and my cat enjoys them. This is going to have to become a regular treat in my household!
Haley C.
Silver Springs
These are great. Though my cat doesn't get very excited about eating them, once she tastes one she is ready for a few more. After a few days i noticed her breath smelled a lot better than normal. I may try a new brand of dental cat treats in the future, only because she doesn't like them very much.
Julia F.
Milton, DE
My cat loves them, didn't think he would be into them much. Past dental treats I would give him, he would get excited smell them & walk away. I recommend buying these!
Amy S.