Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodMeow Mix
Meow Mix Bistro Recipes Rotisserie Chicken Flavor

Meow Mix® Bistro Recipes® Rotisserie Chicken Flavor

by Meow Mix

Your cat will purr with delight after dining on this delicious, bistro-inspired meal carefully prepared with real chicken. Meow Mix® Bistro Recipes® Rotisserie Chicken Flavor dry cat food is part of the new Bistro Recipes® line, a dry cat food featuring tasty ingredients baked into crunchy kibble to bring out the delicious, natural flavors your cat loves.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Meow Mix® Bistro Recipes® Rotisserie Chicken Flavor!
RuthAnn N.
Hagerstown, MD
Meow Mix® Bistro Recipes® Rotisserie Chicken Flavor uploaded by RuthAnn N.
My cat has been eating this for 5 years he absolutely loves it. We have even tried other flavors of meow mix for a different taste and he loves all of them. He is very healthy.
Lissa D.
Atwater, CA
My cats love this cat food! I typically give them wet and dry food daily. When they are low on food they let you know! As soon as you touch their food bucket to tell a dish they are at your feet!
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
1,050 reviews
Our kittens love Meow Mix brand. We only buy this brand of cat food. They love any variety. We will continue to trust this brand and recommend it.
Shannon C.
Winston Salem, NC
I have two picky cats and they will both eat this! They enjoy it and definitely let me know when their bowl is running low ! They love anything gravyish and that is why I picked this up. Their coats look great and they are very healthy. I would definitely buy this for them again.
Pamela H.
Plaquemine, LA
This brand and flavor is easy to find in most stores. My inside and outside cat’s love the flavor and texture. I highly recommend this.
Kim V.
Buffalo, NY
When i brought this flavor home and gave it to them, you would have thought I hadn' t fed them in months. This is definitely their favorite
Ali D.
Campbell, OH
Meow Mix® Bistro Recipes® Rotisserie Chicken Flavor uploaded by Ali D.
I have a very picky kitty. She does not like anything containing seafood. She only eats chicken turkey and beef. The price is really good for this brand and the company will send coupons if you are having financial problems. I definitely recommend.
Heather S.
Post Falls, ID
My cat really enjoyed this. I normally only feed her fish-based food, but decided to give her a little treat, and she gobbled it down. I just wish they had hairball formulas for the "gourmet" food.
Jessie W.
Van Wert, OH
Cat seems to like it haha! No complaints here. Good price for what ya get. Would recommend
Amber D.
Marinette, WI
Meow Mix® Bistro Recipes® Rotisserie Chicken Flavor This is the only cat food my cat will eat!! I’ve tried other brands and she will let it sit in her dish and meow all night long! So I always buy this brand! The price is good highly recommend

Looking for your answer?