BY MEOW MEOW TWEET

Meow Meow Tweet’s stick deodorant is a synergy of potent plant and mineral powders with sweet smelling and mighty essential oils that will keep you smelling oh-so fresh! We know that you need something that won’t irritate your underarms and works for the whole day. Skin conditioning, organic plant oils and butters moisturize and soothe even the most sensitive skin.

Scent: Eucalyptus

Health Facts: Sulfate-free, formaldehyde-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, dye-free, aluminum-free

Product Form: Solid

Package Quantity: 1

Sustainability Claims: Not tested on animals, biodegradable

Brit V.
Washington, DC
This is the best all natural deodorant I’ve tried in terms of keeping me dry and BO free. However, it made my pits a bit bumpy and irritated. I’ll have to try the non-baking soda formula.
Rachel H.
Hamilton, Ontario
My favourite natural deodorant ever!!! I honestly cannot live without this product. It is so far the only natural deodorant that keeps me smelling fresh all day long with only one application. I recommend this one to everyone! Sometimes the stick can get a little stiff but all it needs is a little warming up under the arm and it goes on super smooth! Has a great fresh scent to!