BY MEOW COSMETICS #54 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I've never heard of this brand? Is it sold in any makeup stores l...2 Answers
  • I have never heard of this brand at all. Do they offer a full lin...1 Answers
Karis Y.
Alexandria, VA
For the top cat finishing powder: I would buy this again!...and again and again and again! hahaha!
This stuff works better then any other finishing powder I have ever used! Better then the silica based types and the talc based types and doesnt break me out like the rice or starch based types. Controls my oil on my T zone like a charm and much longer then the rest! I cant feel it on at all unlike kaolin based type finishing powders that leave a waxy heavy feeling. This stuff is so great, it also gives a slight soft focus effect similar to urban decay's razor sharp or make up forever's silica based HD finishing powder. Its a steal at 16$ as well compaired to the other two! Also doesnt dry out the dry skin on my cheeks. Two words : LOVE IT! And the packaging is perfect, the sifter lets just enough threw when i tap it twice into the cap. Thanks Meow, never stop making this gem or I'll die a lonely oily dry life!
Bernadette K.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
Meow Cosmetics makes my FAVORITE foundation, period. I can't remember how I first found out about this company, but I've been using their mineral foundation for 4+ years. They come in a RIDICULOUS number of shades--86, including pure white--organized into 13 undertone categories (14 if you count white). They also have 3 different levels of coverage, ranging from sheer to full. Oh, and each foundation shade also has TWO coordinating concealers (regular and under-eye), as well as a variety of bronzers, highlighters, and contours designed to compliment your specific shade. The company also has blushes, eyeshadows, eyeliners, and brow products--though I haven't tried any of that.

DEFINITELY order a bunch of small sample bags (only $1 each!) of several colors before getting a full-size foundation shade; I didn't end up being the color I thought I would. I use Inquisitive Sphynx in the full-coverage formula, and it's a perfect match. I buff it on with Real Techniques' Expert Face Brush to get perfect, natural-looking skin. Yes, their website is pretty ugly and thorough reviews are extremely difficult to find, but Meow Cosmetics is seriously underrated (in my opinion). Thank god they're still in business, because I would honestly buy dozens of backups if they ever closed. My HG foundation, no contest.
Kendra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am currently waiting to receive my order and I can't wait to try everything out and give this a proper review ;)
Laura L.
Cute packaging and I actually found a shade that is finally too light for me (which is rare), so I ended up finding a foundation that fits me without spending so much money.
Malia P.
Aiea, HI
I FINALLY GOT TO TRY THESE PRODUCTS. They are awesome and highly recommended! I love their black as a cat eyeliner!!
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Meow cosmetics me gustaria provar este producto me parece que promete me encanto el logo con el gato se ve precioso
Jade M.
London, None
I cannot live without my Mineral Foundation and concealers from Meow - whenever I'm having bad skin issues I use Meow for a week or two and they go right back down the minerals really help my skin!
Maricris t.
manila, philippines
I gave this meow cosmetic a 4 stars because its very pigmented plus their packaging is too cute to be true.
jessica B.
I have Never heard of this brand!? How would you rate?
Hayli Z.
I've never heard of this brand? Is it sold in any makeup stores like Ulta or Sephora? Does anyone know if it's cruelty-free?
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Are they expensive? Do you like this product?
Meredith S.
Memphis, IN
I have never heard of this brand at all. Do they offer a full line of cosmetics?