BY MENTOS

Mentos Gum Tropical contains a mix of tropical fruits. Each bottle contains 15 pieces.

Isomalt, Chewing Gum Base, Sorbitol, Xylitol, Maltitol Syrup, Fruit Juice From Concentrate (Orange, Mango, Kiwi), Contains Less Then 2 Percent Of: Natural and Artifical Flavors, Citric Acid, Aspartame, Glycerol, Gum Arabic, Colors (Paprika Oleorsin, Titanium Dioxide, Tumeric), Soya Lecithin, Acesulfame K, Sucralose, Carnuba Wax, Sucrose Esters of Fatty Acids, BHA To Maintain Freshness, Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.

• Does anyone know if there are any new flavors coming out ...6 Answers
  • Are there any new flavors Mentos will be coming out with ...2 Answers
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I'm usually the person that leans more towards minty gum, but this is one of my favorite now. It's not sour, it's not sweet.. it has an amazing flavor, but the downside is it doesnt last a long time.
Kat N.
ACTON, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This Is my favorite gum ever, not only is it sugar free and food for your teeth, but the flavor lasts long and they're a fairly decent price for how many pieces you get in a pack . I love this stuff and get it everytime I see it.
Kaylah T.
Fort Lee, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good I forgot it was just gum and not candy! I love everything about their products! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Laura M.
Salem, OR
I tried these thinking that perhaps they were like the traditional mentos, but was not happy. I don't like gum at all, so that is one of the reasons i buy mentos in the first place, so i was expecting it to be kinda like a candy too, but it is NOT. that is my fault, since it does say GUM, but being mentos, i still was expecting something completely different.
Melanie K.
This 50 piece pack is easy to carry anywhere and on the go. The gum tastes like a fruit salad exploded in your mouth. YUM. Although it doesn't have the regular minty smell we want for our breath, it provides a nice fruity smell.
Jennifer S.
Chapmanville , WV
Yuck, yuck, yuck. I love regular Mentos but these were just nasty. They start off pretty good then they turn sour quick with a disgusting flavor. The tropical is not for me. I'll stick with the regular Mentos from now on.
Javier C.
Newark, NJ
Fresh, long lasting. I am very particular about gum. A lot of it is too sweet and gets gritty quickly. The Mentos Pure Fresh isn't like that. I can chew the same piece for hours. Great size for my purse or briefcase. My boss is now hooked, also
Courtney T.
Minot, ND
I had these when they were a new product because I thought they would be really good. When I tried them I was impressed with the flavor, but they started dissolving after chewing them for a while.
April M.
Moyock, NC
The flavor is really good and I've always loved the mentos candy so I was really excited about these. I was kind of disappointed with how long the flavor lasts though.
jerry w.
The flavor is very good but it doesn't last very long, i would prefer the candy. But if you need a quick breath fresher for work or a date this would do the trick.
Andrea S.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Does anyone know if there are any new flavors coming out soon?
Gabriel C.
Are there any new flavors Mentos will be coming out with in their gum?