Mentos Strawberry

Mentos Chewy Mints are offered in several refreshing flavor varieties. Mentos Strawberry pleases anyone who have a passion for strawberry!

Sugar, Wheat Glucose Syrup, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Citric Acid, Strawberry Juice (1%), Rice Starch, Gum Arabic, Natural Flavor, Sucrose Esters Of Fatty Acids, Gellan Gum, Carnauba Wax, Beeswax, Color (Beetroot Red).

Are these as tasty as the original?
how long do you last a tube of mentor?? :)
Anybody like the strawberry flavor?
Start your review of Mentos Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
Bristol, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are my favorite flavor. I absolutely love them. The only issue I have is they get stale easily. Mentos are hands down my favorite mint/candy.
Strawberry mentos are the best mentos I use to buy the variety flavors just to get to the strawberry ones because they were always my favorite
These are the only Mentos I will eat and boy am I obsessed with them! I eat a whole pack of them in about 5 minutes. Definitely worth trying!!
East Hanover, New Jersey
I like Mentos, once I tried the taste and it was my favorite. Very tasty all advise. Pleasant taste, the standard package that still want?
I love this flavor i like to eat it just for that sweet tooth quick candy snack or even just after i ate a meal . its yummy and chewy!
Love the flavor. So chewey. There not hard at all. I think that I like these better than gum and they make your breath smell good too.
Santa Barbara, CA
Strawberry mint may sound like a strange flavor combination... but it's actually pretty good. Would recommend for strawberry lovers!
Jacksonville, FL
Me encantan Los mentos y todos sus sabores super ricos Los puedes mastication bien no son duros a mi en lo personal me gustan mucho
Columbia, MD
Mentos are very addicting! You just can't stop at one. Lots of flavors love the fruit flavors. Affordable can be found anywhere.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These mint/candies are great! My grandma always had these growing up, they bring back so many memories, and they taste amazing!