Mentos Strawberry

Mentos Chewy Mints are offered in several refreshing flavor varieties. Mentos Strawberry pleases anyone who have a passion for strawberry!

Sugar, Wheat Glucose Syrup, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Citric Acid, Strawberry Juice (1%), Rice Starch, Gum Arabic, Natural Flavor, Sucrose Esters Of Fatty Acids, Gellan Gum, Carnauba Wax, Beeswax, Color (Beetroot Red).

Are these as tasty as the original?
how long do you last a tube of mentor?? :)
Anybody like the strawberry flavor?
Start your review of Mentos Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
Morgantown, WV
This is the only Mentos flavor that I like. As a child, I could eat a whole roll in one sitting. I really enjoy that strawberry flavor - it is not too strong and tastes like a smoothie. They are cheap and easy to find in the stores by the registers. You can't miss em.
Walterboro, SC
Simply delish!!! Can't keep them when I purchase a pack. My children and I love them. Can be left in the car and does not melt in the hot sun. Also great for your beach bag, after you've been sitting in the sun and have a dry mouth give you just what you need. Really enjoy this product!
Red Lion, PA
Absolutely my favorite Mentos flavor. I love how crisp and clean the strawberry flavor is and I love to eat these when I need to cleanse my palate. If I get the multiflavor pack I always save the strawberry for last! I'm giving it a B because sometimes they candies get hard if left out or in cold temperatures...they can also get stuck in your teeth..but the flavor is worth it!
Littlerock, CA
Mentos strawberry has been my favorite since I was a little kid and I still love them. Thier strawberry taste is one the best and most authentic. Such a rich delicious flavor, so satisfies my cravings. I always carry these in my purse. I love how chewy they are.
These are absolutely my favorite Mentos ever! The strawberry flavor is outstanding and I always reach for these before any other types of Mentos. If I happen to buy the variety pack , I pick these out just to eat them first.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So happy when they finally came out with full pack of mentos strawberry, I use to pick through a regular pack of mentos for all the delicious pink colored ones and leave lemon and orange behind. Recommend this to all who love a nice chewy strawberry flavored candy. P.s. Their addicting!
OMG you don't know how excited I was when I first found a whole pack of strawberry Mentos. They are my favorite flavor of the fruit pack. They are perfect for when you want to chew on something sweet.
Atlanta, GA
It was about time they came up with a strawberry only pack! Being this is the best flavor in the whole variety pack I am more likely to buy these versus the other original pack.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Always have a roll of these in my purse. they are great for a little treat. I'm not a big fan of the mint ones so when I found these I was extremely happy that Mentor had other flavors.
Lexington , KY
I love mentos but the strawberries are always my favorite! I love coming across these because I purchase tons at a time! If you like mentos there are the ones to get :)