BY MENTOS #28 in Gum

Mentos Gum Red Fruit Lime provides a unique mix of fruits. Each bottle contains 15 pieces.

Isomalt, Chewing Gum Base, Sorbitol, Xylitol, Maltitol Syrup, Fruit Juice From Concentrate (Lime, Strawberry, Raspberry, Blackberry), Contains Less Then 2 Percent Of: Artifical Flavors, Aspartame, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Tumeric), Gum Arabic, Acesulfame K, Soya Lecithin, Sucralose, Carnuba Wax, BHA To Maintain Freshness, Blue 1 Lake, Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine

• Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?2 Answers
  • Só uma caixinha te satisfaz? 1 Answers
  • Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular ...2 Answers
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like this gum. It has a delicious tart taste. The flavor last no time. It seems like with in a minute the flavor begans to fade.
The gum is a little pricey when it's not on sale.
I will more than likely purchase again in the future. And for the taste I would recommend this gum. But I would warn them the flavor doesn't last long at all.
Chelsea V.
Wichita, KS
Love the taste of this gum. Only thing I could complain about is the flavor not lasting as long as I would like. But I can chew it for a while and it doesn’t fall apart like some other brands!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Ok so I got this gum thinking that it is normal but it ended up being sugar free. If you don't like artificial sweetener the this is not for you. It had this weird after taste to it. It has a strong tart flavor at firs but then it goes away. Not only that but it gets hard quick too. It just doesn't last.
Vanessa H.
A very soft chewing gum, the fruit flavor is very delicious, the only complaint is that the flavor doesn't last for a long time, after a few minutes it disappears and you are only chewing a rubber without any flavor.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Flavor doesn't last very long. I just keep buying these because my son suckers me into it every time we're in the checkout line so I would say the packaging is very effective. Plus this is just too tart for me, I was hoping for something a little sweeter
Dylan R.
South Elgin, IL
This is by far my fovorite gum. The flavors are sooo good and the gum flavor lasts. I've had my friends steal the pack before because they couldn't find it at the store. 😂😂✨👌
Samantha H.
This gum has such a tart/sour flavor that I pucker and it makes my teeth hurt slightly along with the constant saliva train that occurs due to the sweet I'm not a fan. My 4 year old on the other hand who is in love with all things sour, tart, and salty thinks it's the best gum ever.
emmy u.
Ashburn, VA
I like the shape of these and they are much larger than regular chicklet sized or trident gum. They retain their flavor longer and stay softer than other sugar free gums. I wish they would have more flavors, as I have only seen strawberry and mint.
Sabrina C.
Spanish Fork, UT
Ok. I really love the way this gum tastes! It’s super fruity and a tiny bit sour. BUT it loses its flavor very quickly which is a bummer. It’s a pretty reasonable price though, so you can keep getting a new piece if necessary.
Jenn Y.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Super sour/tart at first, good for a few minutes or so, and then the flavor disappears. It also gets hard to chew after a bit longer. The kids love it, so I buy it for them.
Brittany G.
College station, TX
Did it leave a bad taste in your mouth?
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Does the mentos sugar free gum taste the same as regular mentors gum?
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
Who likes the new flavors in the gum I do?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How do these compare to the original Mentos?
Amber S.
Are there other flavors of the sugar free gum?