Mentos Rainbow

Discover the exciting taste of Mentos Rainbow, a mix of watermelon, cherry, orange, raspberry, grape, pineapple and strawberry.

Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Citric Acid, Manioc Starch, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Gum Arabic, Carnauba Wax, Sucrose Esters Of Fatty Acids, Gellan Gum, Colors (Carmine, Turmeric Oleoresin, Beta-Carotene, Vegetable Juice, Annatto Extract, Beetroot Red).

Is Mentos a candy or a mint?
Are these sour?
Where can you find this product?
Start your review of Mentos Rainbow!
Dallas
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’ve purchased these a handful of times that I can remember. It doesn’t really do the job of freshening your breath since they’re fruit flavored. And as a fruit flavored candy, it’s not that great. They’re not bad, i like the chewy texture of them but I’m not a huge fan of these.
Chunky, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the mentos they are delicious I like them mint when I have something important to do I eat these a lot more than I probably should I would not improve this product at all they have a very good flavor and it's very intense Yes I would recommend this product to others
S Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've always loved me some Mentos. When I seen this colorful package, I couldn't resist in buying them. No regrets. All kinds of good flavor. Same Mentos as I've always remembered. I'm a candy junkie and these helped my fix for sure! Get em for sure.
Kodak , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Mentos are a very fruity candy so if you don’t like very sweet flavors this candy isn’t for you. Otherwise it’s one of my favorite candies and has been for years. They also have mini ones that most stores sell for a dollar also so it’s a steal!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mentos Rainbow uploaded by Anna P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is literally my favorite candy of all time! Only this flavorc which various fruit ones. Super delicious and perfect to keep my brain working while I study. I’ve been mentos fan since childhood maybe that’s the reason I like it that much 😊Mentos Rainbow
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I actually almost always buy a tube of mentos before flying. It ensures that my breath doesn’t stink for those around me and it keeps my jaw moving which helps if my ears pop during the elevation of the flight.
Medford, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mentos Rainbow uploaded by Jessica P.
Purchased at: Safeway
I love these fruit flavored Mentos! I personally consider them to be more of a candy rather than a mint, the original mentos are definitely a mint though. They have a hard shell exterior and chewy inside. Flavors include: strawberry 🍓, orange 🍊, lime & lemon 🍋 flavors.
Auburn, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so yummy, they are really affordable and I like the variety of flavors it comes with. It comes with a lot so it’s a nice shareable item. The fruity flavors are beyond yummy you have to try these.
Same thing like the original mentos, these are fun to just put in the handbag.. and for sharing. Would not finish the whole thing at one go though, that would be too much sweet intake. Will buy again.
Mattoon, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mentos Rainbow uploaded by summer C.
I love mentos so much. I have to have a couple packs in my purse at all times. These limited edition rainbow ones are my favs. They taste so good and they are really cute with emojis on them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...