BY MENTOS #10 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Discover the exciting taste of Mentos Rainbow, a mix of watermelon, cherry, orange, raspberry, grape, pineapple and strawberry.

Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Citric Acid, Manioc Starch, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Gum Arabic, Carnauba Wax, Sucrose Esters Of Fatty Acids, Gellan Gum, Colors (Carmine, Turmeric Oleoresin, Beta-Carotene, Vegetable Juice, Annatto Extract, Beetroot Red).

• Where can you find this product?2 Answers
  • Are these still around? I remember when mentos were foun...8 Answers
  • Are these still around? I remember when mentos were foun...7 Answers
Kat J.
One of my favorite candies, these Fruit Mentos have the perfect chewy texture with a crunchy shell and subtle fruity flavor!

This roll comes with three options: lemon, orange, and strawberry. Needless to say, the strawberry is my absolute favorite! There isn’t always a proper balance of all three flavors in the rolls, but that’s not a huge deal since they’re all tasty... The flavors aren’t too intensely fruity and they are not minty at all,... The taste lingers in your mouth and freshens your breath quite nicely.

5/5 stars!! 🍊🍋🍓
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love Mentos, and love the fruity ones, but my favorite is still the minty ones.  My kids tend to steal these when I buy them and my daughter has tried several science experiments using Mentos that were pretty cool.  I love all the fruity flavors.  They have just enough sweetness.
Melissa D.
Love love love these! One of my favorites and a whole lot better than the mint mentos. I usually pick these up when I'm in the check out line at the store and the only thing that I don't like is it's hard not to eat a whole roll in one sitting ( if that counts).
Ana Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Me encantan los mentos, estos de frutas son mis favoritos son de esos caramelos que no te puedes comer uno solo, casi siempre cargo uno en la cartera y cuando me voy de viaje para el camino es perfecto, me gusta que sea un poco durito al morderlo y después sea masticable.
Alli P.
Topeka, KS
These are one of my favorite candies ever! I don't eat candy that often, but if I do, I reach for these. Very cheap, but also very delicious. I like all the flavors in the package. I'd recommend to anyone who enjoys fruity candy!
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love mentos! My favorite ones are the fruity ones. I buys these at Walgreens. All of the flavors are amazing and the mint really freshens your breath. I love how chewy this candy is too. I will be buying this forever!
Alfonsina C.
Kissimmee, FL
I love Mentos! Their flavors are incredible, i use to eat this every week, every time i go to the supermarket or candy store i bought one of this.. You should try this i know you'll love it!! My favorite is watermelon and strawberry 💕💕
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
Omg amazing candy! Kinda like a starburst with a light coating over the top! They have an amazing fruity flavor! Easy pack rot just push one at a time out with your thumb! Warning they are addictive!!!
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They are so fruity! My kids and I love mentor. The little bite sizes can is the perfect size to pop in your month at church or anywhere eating candy is hard to do. Hard on the outside and chewy on the inside. 😍 Absolutely love and recommend!
Daresha P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these chewy candies. They are so sweet and just the right amazing to satisfy my cravings. I do realize that they are not in as many stores singly packaged as they are in a large pack so it's sometimes difficult for me to get my hands on them.
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA
Favorite flavors everyone?
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Where can you find these at?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How do these compare to the mentos gum?
Theresa Y.
Calgary, Alberta
What is your flavor? Can you stop eating after just one?
Stephanie S.
Are these still around? I remember when mentos were found at every grocery store checkout lane, but don't see them anymore apart from the original mint ones.