Mentos Rainbow

by Mentos

Discover the exciting taste of Mentos Rainbow, a mix of watermelon, cherry, orange, raspberry, grape, pineapple and strawberry.

Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Citric Acid, Manioc Starch, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Gum Arabic, Carnauba Wax, Sucrose Esters Of Fatty Acids, Gellan Gum, Colors (Carmine, Turmeric Oleoresin, Beta-Carotene, Vegetable Juice, Annatto Extract, Beetroot Red).

Is Mentos a candy or a mint?
Are these sour?
Where can you find this product?
Start your review of Mentos Rainbow!
Ani P.
Rockville, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
This is literally my favorite candy of all time! Only this flavorc which various fruit ones. Super delicious and perfect to keep my brain working while I study. I’ve been mentos fan since childhood maybe that’s the reason I like it that much 😊Mentos Rainbow
Jennifer M.
Walton, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Kroger
My kids enjoy eating these. They love the fruity flavor and crunch that they make when you chew them.
Jessica P.
Medford, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mentos Rainbow uploaded by Jessica P.
Purchased at: Safeway
I love these fruit flavored Mentos! I personally consider them to be more of a candy rather than a mint, the original mentos are definitely a mint though. They have a hard shell exterior and chewy inside. Flavors include: strawberry 🍓, orange 🍊, lime & lemon 🍋 flavors.
Brittany H.
Lake Dallas, TX
Love these. All flavors are good. Good for projects with kids Coca-Cola and Mentos
Rene' T.
The Colony, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s so fruity and good. I take this to work with me when I need a snack at the desk. I buy 4 at a time.
Brandi L.
New Carlisle, OH
I absolutely love these!!! When I buy them, I usually have to buy 2 so I can try to save some for later lol.
April B.
Topeka, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I am not much of a minty person. I enjoy the 🌈 flavors for after a meal treat to give my breathe a little bit of fruity scent and of course enjoy eating these.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good! I have been eating these since I was a little kid in the 90s and still love them to this day. These are one of the best chewy candies and the flavors are delcious. I highly recommend trying these. They are great and addictive!
Erica T.
Baltimore, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These remind me of being a kid! I love the rainbow flavors way more than the mint. You don't see them in every store so I always have to get some when I see them. I love how chewy they are!
Lashelle L.
Nebraska
Purchased at: Target
I love these good sweet tooth satisfaction good flavor I recommend to try these Mentos
Ask a question to the Influenster community...