BY MENTOS

Mentos Gum Pure White helps to freshen breath and whiteen teeth with an enjoyable flavor of Sweet Mint. Bottle contains 50 pieces and its on the go pack type is perfect for your car's cup holder.

Xylitol, Chewing Gum Base, Sorbitol, Mannitol, Glycerol, Maltitol Syrup, Contains Less Than 2 Percent Of: Natural And Artificial Flavors, Gum Arabic, Color (Titanium Dioxide), Aspartame, Soya Lecithin, Acesulfame K, Carnauba Wax, Sucralose, Sodium Carboxymethycellulose, Sucrose Esters Of Fatty Acids, Blue 1, BHA To Maintain Freshness, Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.

Buy on Walmart
Angel P.
Review for: 50 PC more...
Mentos Pure White gum starts off with a very intense burst of mint that will freshen up your mouth instantly. It does seem to help whiten, or at least fend off stains, especially after drinking coffee, but I do buy it primarily because I love that the flavor is that awesome sort of neutral super fresh taste like right after you brush your teeth.
Taniya P.
Review for: 50 PC more...
I really like this but wish they can make it with paper tube packaging. It's very refreshing and helps keep my breath fresh. I keep it in my office drawer to have after lunch or sometimes just for a little refresment.
emmy u.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Mentos Gum Pure White Sugarfree Chewing Gum, Sweet Mint, 6 Pack, 300 ea more...
I love this gum! I usually get it at Walmart or target, it’s quite affordable. The minty flavor is perfect, not too sweet but not too strong. It definitely freshens my breath and its super fun to chew. Only complaint is that the flavor disappears quickly, about after 5 min. Totally recommend trying this gum!!
Juliana T.
My grandpa and my mother introduced these to me, since they're lover of all sorts of gums. I really enjoy the flavors mento gums offer, I'm not really sure they last awhile, but it is very refreshing.
Sydney F.
Titusville, FL
I really think these help my teeth stay white! I love the flavor, sweet mint. Not overpowering. I chew these almost daily. Very affordable, I bought mine BOGO free at Publix Supermarkets. I will continue to repurchase!
danila f.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: 50 PC more...
My favorite chewing gum, the best I already sucked. He is not strong and has a slight taste of chocolate. I'm suckling him.
solange l.
Hialeah, FL
I love mentos, i love the sweet mint inside and How it freshens My breath away! I Bought it at cvs its a great value!
nadia b.
Davie, FL
Review for: 50 PC more...
I really like this gum! The flavor is amazing!!! I would definitely recommend it to any one who loves mint and gum 😊
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: 50 PC more...
These are my all time favorite mints one because of the taste it's strong but not to strong and the container
abigail b.
Johnson City, TN
I love this gym! It has a great taste and whitens your teeth as you chew so it's a win win
solange l.
Hialeah, FL
Have you ever put mentos in Diet Coke !?
Yajhayra M.
Miami Shores, FL
Does the flavor last a long time and what ingredients does it contain to help whiten teeth?