Mentos Pure Fresh Wintergreen Chewing Gum uploaded by Omer A.Mentos Pure Fresh Wintergreen Chewing Gum uploaded by Jessica C.

BY MENTOS #41 in Gum

Mentos® Wintergreen Chewing Gum.
Pure fresh pure breath.
Artificially flavored sugar free gum.
With green tea extract.
15 pieces. see more...

• How long does the gum last ? Can you buy it anywhere ?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Corinne T.
Mentos gum is my favorite as I love the crunch you have to bite through before you reach the gum itself. The flavor is very minty and fresh and keeps your breath smelling nice. Also easy to quickly grab without wrappers! Pretty inexpensive and would definitely buy more.
Omer A.
Jersey City, NJ
Great gun, amazing taste that last long so it is my definitely my go too when I need something good the freshen up my mouth without sugar or without pay a lot of money.
Aly C.
This is my ultimate back to school gum. This gum tastes delicious, keeps breath fresh and the flavor lasts forever. The only problem is everyone wants some.
Cindy h.
Thonotosassa, FL
I was buying groceries and checking out the candy and gum near the cash register, then I saw something I wanted to try. It was Mentos Pure Fresh Wintergreen Chewing Gum. I love any types of mints, so I tossed one in my buggy. After I got my groceries packed in my car, I grabbed the Mentos Pure Fresh Wintergreen Chewing Gum. I love wintergreen candy but I had never tried wintergreen as gum. It tasted so refreshing, with a cool wintergreen flavor that lasts longer than a wintergreen mint. If you love wintergreen and gum, you've got to try this!!
Jessica C.
I love the liquid center of the gum maybe it does not last as long as others (like the trident) but it lasts long enough to give you a refreshing breath. I love their packaging (it's handy to carry in your bag).
Cynthia  A.
Southgate, MI
I love this gum! I am an avid gum chewer and always have gum in my purse and this is by far my favorite. Ever since I tried it for the first time, it has become my go to. It makes my breath feel very fresh and clean. It has all the freshness of a mint while still remaining a long lasting and flavorful gum.
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this chewing gum, probably my favorite chewing gum. Mentos is my all time favorite mint so I was excited about this gum. Keeps my mouth feeling nice and fresh, just wish the flavor lasted longer. This flavor is better than the lemonade and topical sugarfree flavors.
Emi M.
I have always been a huge fan of Mentos. I was really excited when they came out with the Mentos Pure Fresh Wintergreen Chewing Gum! The mint isn't overwhelming and is just perfect! If you want a long fresh breath, then try these! They are highly addicting!
Danielle S.
Cleveland, TN
I chew gum almost everyday, and it is one of my favorites. It does a great job of keeping by breathe fresh and lasts quite a while. It doesn't fall apart like some types of gum do. It is also really convenient that you don't have to unwrap each piece, just dump and go. I will definitely by getting this again!
Megan T.
Love love love this gum. The mint flavor lasts long and makes my breath feel very minty and clean. Would definitely recommend this gum to have to throw in your purse for anytime.
Dorely P.
Ferris, TX
How long does the gum last ? Can you buy it anywhere ?