Mentos Pure Fresh Sugarfree Gum Spearmint - 15 CT uploaded by Tiffany L.Mentos Pure Fresh Sugarfree Gum Spearmint - 15 CT uploaded by Montserrat V.

BY MENTOS #23 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

MentosĀ® Pure Fresh Spearmint Sugarfree Gum.

With green tea extract.

Artificially flavored sugarfree gum. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "AMAZING freshness that lasts a very long time - not only does it freshen my breath, it also acts as a slight decongestant if I'm a bit stuffy." in 1 review
  • "I love this gum it has a really good minty taste to it and lasts pretty long" in 1 review
  • "This is one of my favorite gums it has long lasting flavor and its dosemt get hard as you chew it." in 1 review
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
I love this gum. I like this shape of gum more than just sticks of gum. I feel like the mint flavor lasts a long time and it is not an overpowering mint taste. I use this after almost every meal. I usually buy them at Target.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
I buy these by the box at smart and final. Much cheaper than buying singles and since I keep 1 or sometimes 2 in my purse. It's just easier on the wallet. Love minty breath and these get the job done.
KimMy O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
AMAZING freshness that lasts a very long time - not only does it freshen my breath, it also acts as a slight decongestant if I'm a bit stuffy. I also love the hard coating and soft inside.
Michelle K.
Flint, MI
Carolyn K.
Monroe, MI
These mints taste so good! As soon as you put them in your mouth you get a great burst of freshness. Only downside: they start tasting a little artificial after chewing them for a while.
paramee t.
I love mentos, it refreshes my breath all the time, so I buy few packs of these at once.
Julia R.
I love this gum it has a really good minty taste to it and lasts pretty long
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
Love this flavor! I also like the fruit flavored Mentos gums, but it's hard to just chew those! (too much like candy, I want to eat them!) I keep a tube of these in my car at all times.
Veronika L.
I absolutely love these ! Minty fresh and so yummy tasting šŸ˜Š. Hands down the best gum ever!
Bre-Ana B.
Missoula, MT
YUM!! These are so refreshing and make your mouth feel so minty fresh! Say bye-bye to bad breath!