BY MENTOS #25 in Gum

Enjoy the long lasting freshness of Mentos Pure Fresh Gum in Spearming. Available in a convenient on the go package in two flavor variations that's perfect for your desk at work or in the car. Each package contains 50 pieces of Mentos Gum.

Xylitol, Chewing Gum Base, Sorbitol, Mannitol, Glycerol, Maltitol Syrup, Contains Less Than 2 Percent Of: Natural And Artificial Flavors, Gum Arabic, Color (Titanium Dioxide, Turmeric), Aspartame, Acesulfame K, Soya Lecithin, Green Tea Extract, Sucralose, Carnauba Wax, Sodium Carboxymethycellulose, Sucrose Esters Of Fatty Acids, Blue 1, BHA To Maintain Freshness, Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.

• Does anyone know how long the flavor lasts? Is it decent gum?5 Answers
  • Is there other favors of this gum?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "It's great to carry around with you whenever and when ever you need a taste of some sort it is easy to pop into your mouth!" in 1 review
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this gum! It’s my favorite flavor. This is the longest lasting gum ever. The spearmint flavor isn’t overpowering either. I keep this gum in my office, car and at home. I would recommend this to everyone. #mentos #gum mentos Pure Fresh Spearmint - Curvy Bottle
Fred H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mentos Pure Fresh Spearmint Sugar Free Chewing Gum is a great gum purchase. Flavorful small bite size pieces. Hard on outside. Great chewing gum. Purchased at local Kroger but many other stores carry this such as HEB/Walmart. I recommend this for gum lovers. Like that the pieces don't stick together in hard case it comes in. Great for sharing.
Danielle L.
Baltimore , MD
My most favorite-est gum.

My husband put me on your it. I'm a gum chewer, I like it to keep me occupied so I'm not eating 😂😂😂

I keep one at my desk, in my purse, in my car and at home.

I feel it has the average amount of flavor lasting ability.

I stick with the green/spearmint, cause the winter green is overly strong.
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
The only thing that cold make this gum any better is if they could come up with an organic version of it. The taste and flavor literally lasts hours. I am not crazy about all of the ingredients, but this is still the only gum I chew and purchase because of the great taste and quality.
Kate K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this gum! I keep a spare bottle in my work desk to get rid of my morning coffee breath and they always do the trick. The flavor is good! However, the flavor doesn't last as long as I'd like. That's a common theme with gum though! It does last longer than other brands.
Lauren V.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this gum! Love the crunch and kick of mint. I always have the big bag of it on my desk. It's super minty and has long lasting flavor. It's sugar free so it feels good on my teeth. The spearmint is my favorite and I'll always have a stash in my car and at my desk.
Maria R.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
At first I didn't like how strong it wasn't, but then I realized it was refreshing and kept my breath smelling good without having that overpowering burning minty feelings that some mint gums have
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown , NC
I love this gum. I like this shape of gum more than just sticks of gum. I feel like the mint flavor lasts a long time and it is not an overpowering mint taste. I use this after almost every meal. I usually buy them at Target.
Christy M.
Rome, GA
Great gum taste lasts long and doesn't seem to get sticky leaves breath refreshed and mouth moisturized. I like that you can purchase anywhere for a reasonable price.
Tiffany S.
Berkeley , CA
My number 1 gum, I like the fresh feeling and the green tea extract. The flavor lasts longer than a lot of gums I've tried and I usually find it on sale wherever I buy it.
Mayra L.
Yolo, CA
Does anyone know how long the flavor lasts? Is it decent gum?
Sandra A.
Is there other favors of this gum?