Mentos Pure Fresh Mint Gum - 15ct

by Mentos

#7 in Gum

Enjoy the long lasting freshness of Mentos Pure Fresh Gum in Fresh Mint. Available in a convenient on the go package in two flavor variations that's perfect for your desk at work or in the car. Each package contains 50 pieces of Mentos Gum.

Xylitol, Chewing Gum Base, Sorbitol, Mannitol, Glycerol, Maltitol Syrup, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Contains Less Than 2 Percent Of: Gum Arabic, Color (Titanium Dioxide), Gelatine, Soya Lecithin, Aspartame, Acesulfame K, Green Tea Extract, Carnauba Wax, Sucralose, Sodium Carboxymethycellulose, BHA To Maintain Freshness, Sucrose Esters Of Fatty Acids, Blue 1, Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.

Hey! What is up with Taco seasoning packs. None of them really seem to have much flavor anymore. The one I tried most recently was Old El Paso and it was so bland.
Does this gum whiten your teeth? And does the flavor or texture last for a long time?
why is your gum so addictive ?
Start your review of Mentos Pure Fresh Mint Gum - 15ct!
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Mentos Pure Fresh Mint Gum - 15ct uploaded by Rocio V.
Purchased at: Safeway
I like these gums a lot because they are soft and taste a lot of mint, Ami personally I like them a lot, I recommend them and they are not so expensive, it leaves a good taste in your mouth.
Jacquelyn W.
Calumet City, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mentos Pure Fresh Mint Gum - 15ct uploaded by Jacquelyn W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Mentos gum taste just like the Mentos candy 🍬 that fresh minty flavor is delicious some time I have a piece twice a week maybe more my breath always smells refreshing. I wouldn't change anything about this gum and it is very affordable.
Ananka B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mentos Pure Fresh Mint Gum - 15ct uploaded by Ananka B.
Purchased at: Costco
This is my FAVORITE spearmint gum. I have one in my purse, car, and on my computer desk. I'm constantly chewing gum. I love the crunchy outer shell. It's kinda pricey, so I purchase it wholesale to get a b Mentos Pure Fresh Sugar-Free Chewing Gum with Xylitol, Spearmint, 50 Piece Bottle (Pack of 4) etter deal.
Melissa M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mentos Pure Fresh Mint Gum - 15ct uploaded by Melissa M.
While I love mentos flavored chews, I’m not a fan of this gum. It’s a little too powerful to me. I like the size of the pieces and the style of the container. It fits great in a car or purse! I won’t be purchasing again but will continue to eat the fruit chews.
Sammie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mentos Pure Fresh Mint Gum - 15ct uploaded by Sammie L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like mentos wintergreen gum. It is a tasty minty treat for after meals or to get your mind off snacks or junk food. I dislike the container because it is wasteful being single use plastic
Ekta P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Mentos Pure Fresh Mint Gum - 15ct uploaded by Ekta P.
These are really good and great for my car console! I usually prefer spearmint flavor but this one wasn’t too bad. Great mouth refresher!!
Richard S.
Burlington, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mentos Pure Fresh Mint Gum - 15ct uploaded by Richard S.
The taste is very strong and definitely gives you a minty taste . It reminds me of the small breath strips that people use . I prefer the fruit flavored gum .
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
They are good minty taste. Although the flavor does not last long and they do get stuck to any dental work you have done for example when I was getting my implants I had to stay away the stick to all dental work. I do chew them now but they get so soft and I flavorless after a while.
Lucero D.
Maitland, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Mentos Pure Fresh Mint Gum - 15ct uploaded by Lucero D.
I like it and they entertain me it helps me with anxiety so I don't eat like crazy I love its mint flavorMentos Pure Fresh Mint Gum - 15ct
Lily S.
Mentos Pure Fresh Mint Gum - 15ct uploaded by Lily S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
tremendously good, quality, flavor and long duration! It's so good that you can leave it in the sun for a long time and it just gets mushy and has the same mint flavor! If the container is great, the lid is totally hermetic and when you finish the packaging you can use it to store spices in your kitchen!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...