Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateGumMentos

by Mentos

Mentos Pure Fresh Gum, Spearmint, 120 pc

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.50 x 5.00 x 6.75 Inches

Food Form: Solid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mentos Pure Fresh Gum, Spearmint, 120 pc!
Mobile, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mentos Pure Fresh Gum, Spearmint, 120 pc uploaded by Tori H.
Purchased at: Publix
Love this gum. It last long and has a great minty flavor making my breath smell great.
Hillsboro, MO
My favorite way to try to stick to a diet- use daily, the spearmint has fresh flavor and laves your breath fresh. I wish the flavor would last longer. The hard shell creates a blast of fresh when you first begin chewing.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the best gums that i use. I am a repeat customer and has a great value. One bag is like 3$ at Walmart. You can refill the tiny box so you can have it everywhere with you. Fresh mint flavor. Worthy to have it in your purse every time
Fort Worth, TX
This gum is great. You can chew this for a long time without it losing its flavor. I love the velcro on the inside of the packaging to keep the gum from spilling out of the package. They don't have a huge selection to choose from in regards to flavor, but I'm OK with the selection. I would definitely buy this gum again.

Looking for your answer?