BY MENTOS #10 in Gum

Enjoy the long lasting freshness of Mentos Pure Fresh Gum in Fresh Mint. Available in a convenient on the go package in two flavor variations that's perfect for your desk at work or in the car. Each package contains 50 pieces of Mentos Gum.

Xylitol, Chewing Gum Base, Sorbitol, Mannitol, Glycerol, Maltitol Syrup, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Contains Less Than 2 Percent Of: Gum Arabic, Color (Titanium Dioxide), Gelatine, Soya Lecithin, Aspartame, Acesulfame K, Green Tea Extract, Carnauba Wax, Sucralose, Sodium Carboxymethycellulose, BHA To Maintain Freshness, Sucrose Esters Of Fatty Acids, Blue 1, Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.

Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: 50 PC more...
I love mentos gum. I actually like it better than regular mentos. I think it has a good flavor and it lasts a long time in my opinion. I like that when you bite into it, the center comes out. I like that it fits in my car cup holders. I highly recommend them. The grocery stores have them at every register!
Lorenzo O.
DENVER, CO
I enjoy the flavor of the gum immensely however it just doesn’t last long. I bought these on sale and new if they tasted like Mentos mints, they then I would like them. I also tend to enjoy gum that has a harder exterior and the crunch is nice in the first few bites. Flavor may last a couple of minutes at the longest.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This gum is the best! The gel in the middle keeps it fresh a lot longer than most gum. The flavoring isn’t too harsh either. I’m always chewing this stuff at work. I always keep some at work, home and in my car. All the flavors are great! #mentos #gum #purefresh mentos Pure Fresh Fresh Mint - Curvy Bottle
naf C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I tried this gum before and even today. I like it because it has a strong flavor and it isn't hard to chew. The flavor and "juice" is also very long lasting. The item isn't too pricey and is available at pretty much any regular grocery or local store. If you want to freshen your breath or just have something to chew on, I would recommend this gum. It's very effective.
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Estas mentas son mis favoritas, aunque me gustan todos sus deliciosos sabores mantiene la boca fresca y limpia los puedes encontrar en Walmart o target.

These mints are my favorite, although I like all their delicious flavors keeps your mouth fresh and clean you can find them at Walmart or target. mentos Pure Fresh Fresh Mint - Curvy Bottle
Aydin A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was introduced to mentos pure fresh via 2011 holiday voxbox and I have purchased hundreds of packs since. It is sugar free but tastes good. Love the fresh mint taste with green tea flavor. And the bottles are very convenient to keep in the car 🚙!
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Its probably just me but when I chew these the flavor die out too quick its not a bad price tbh maybe its not a bad price cuz I never pay for these things. Mom does,tbh half of the time I dont chew them but eat them.
Laura L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Mentos gum is okay but definitely far from my favorite.  It definitely fights bad breath, but is way too intense for my liking.  The mint taste is very severe and I end up spitting it out within a couple minutes.  I think this one is definitely an acquired taste.
Diana D.
This gum may come in a variety of flavors but after u chew the taste no longer exists. I honestly rather stick with double mint. Not really recommended especially if u have bad breath
Melanie T.
Buying gum is a pain because I like to eat it every day! So I am constantly buying gum and want something super minty and cheap and this is definitely one of the gums I buy. I like the mento crunch and chew, but then it's also a minty gum! The green one is better than blue!
Tiffany L.
Shreveport, LA
Doea the flavor last?
Rachel P.
Flowood, MS
How long does the flavor last?
Marie N.
Grand Rapids , Mi
Has anyone been able to find multi-packs or is this only sold as singles?
Sikirat M.
Jamaica, NY
Is this gum chewy ?
Rachel E.
Durham, NC
How many of you have tried putting mentos in coke and made it explode?