Mentos Pure Fresh Cooler Lemonade Chewing Gum uploaded by Aneleth A.

BY MENTOS

Mentos Pure Fresh Cooler Lemonade Chewing Gum.
Pure breath with green tea extract.
15 pieces.
Artificially flavored sugarfree gum. see more...

• How is it compared to other Menthos in regards of flavor?1 Answers
Aneleth A.
Aneleth A.
Los probé por casualidad un dia camino a la universidad. Los adore! luego los compraba religiosamente cada semana. su relleno me encanta y son suaves y deliciosos!
hiyo o.
hiyo o.
Florida
Mentos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It make me feel so fresh, and it you got some trouble in your throat, it helps you a lot.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Good gum but the flavor runs out too quickly! I caught myself eating the whole pack just the get the flavor to last more than a few seconds of chewing
Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.
Mckee, KY
I like the Mentos Pure Fresh Cooler Lemonade chewing gum, but the flavor didn't last as long as I would have liked. I liked the Lemonade flavor.
Samera S.
Samera S.
Plano, TX
I love mentos,these are my on the go snack when travelling,I love this ones flavor,these are a chewy candy and taste delicious.
Carole M.
Carole M.
Batavia, OH
You must like lemons to chew this gum. It is very sour just like lemons. It also has kind of an after taste that is not to good.
Rell B.
Rell B.
It lemonade flavor of these Mentos taste great and so fresh they are very good to eat and place in your purse
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Smithfield, RI
I didn't think i would like lemonade flavored mentos. but I find myself addicted to these! sooo yummy!
cassandra r.
cassandra r.
Redding, CA
I love this gum, it gets the yucky taste out of my mouth, clears my sinuses, and freshens my breath
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Leaves my mouth with a fresh lemony taste that also helps wake me up when I start to get tired!!!!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Hollywood, FL
How is it compared to other Menthos in regards of flavor?