Add a Photo

By MENTOS
#147 in Gum
Mentos Pure Fresh Cooler Lemonade Chewing Gum.
Pure breath with green tea extract.
15 pieces.
Artificially flavored sugarfree gum.
Photo (1)
Irina R.
Irina R.

New series of Mentos Pure Fresh gum with a liquid center.
Gum Mentos Pure Fresh Cooler Lemonade. Is a chewing gum filled with natural lemonade flavoring. Chewing gum will be for You prompt and excellent dentist will clean the mouth and freshens breath. About vyrazilsya so would I if I was a dentist.
When her chew, the filling is doing its job and the hand reaches for another. Yummy!
Alysia C.
Alysia C.
Welland, ON

This gum is absolutely delicious! If you're anything like me, you'll have trouble not swallowing the Mentos Pure Fresh Cooler Lemonade gum- it's so soft, juicy and perfectly tart that it instantly makes you want to swallow what you're chewing. I find it tasty, although a little flimsy for my liking. The flavor lasts long enough for you to get a great mouth feel.
Aneleth A.
Aneleth A.

Los probé por casualidad un dia camino a la universidad. Los adore! luego los compraba religiosamente cada semana. su relleno me encanta y son suaves y deliciosos!
Emma S.
Emma S.

Good gum but the flavor runs out too quickly! I caught myself eating the whole pack just the get the flavor to last more than a few seconds of chewing
Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.
Mckee, KY

I like the Mentos Pure Fresh Cooler Lemonade chewing gum, but the flavor didn't last as long as I would have liked. I liked the Lemonade flavor.
hiyo o.
hiyo o.
Florida

Mentos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It make me feel so fresh, and it you got some trouble in your throat, it helps you a lot.
Suparna B.
Suparna B.

Of all other mentors gums,I think this is the most refreshing one,if you feel bad ever,chew it and it freshens your mouth and mind too
Samera S.
Samera S.
Plano, TX

I love mentos,these are my on the go snack when travelling,I love this ones flavor,these are a chewy candy and taste delicious.
Carole M.
Carole M.
Batavia, OH

You must like lemons to chew this gum. It is very sour just like lemons. It also has kind of an after taste that is not to good.
Rell B.
Rell B.

It lemonade flavor of these Mentos taste great and so fresh they are very good to eat and place in your purse
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Hollywood, FL

How is it compared to other Menthos in regards of flavor?

Join Now