mentos Pure Fresh Cooler Lemonade uploaded by Aneleth A.

mentos Pure Fresh Cooler Lemonade

Refresh with the exciting citrusy taste of Cooler Lemonade in a center-filled dragee gum format.

• How is it compared to other Menthos in regards of flavor?1 Answers
Aneleth A.
Los probé por casualidad un dia camino a la universidad. Los adore! luego los compraba religiosamente cada semana. su relleno me encanta y son suaves y deliciosos!
Joni M.
sapulpa, ok
I love lemon but these lack. They have a funky after taste that I just cannot dig. Mentos is a trusted brand but they need to go back to the drawing baord with this one
Rosaly N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Deliciosos caramelos Mentos, sabor a limonada que endulzarán tu garganta en un momento de acidez o para tener un aliento fresco, que también es necesario.
Emma S.
Good gum but the flavor runs out too quickly! I caught myself eating the whole pack just the get the flavor to last more than a few seconds of chewing
Jennifer I.
Mckee, KY
I like the Mentos Pure Fresh Cooler Lemonade chewing gum, but the flavor didn't last as long as I would have liked. I liked the Lemonade flavor.
hiyo o.
Mentos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It make me feel so fresh, and it you got some trouble in your throat, it helps you a lot.
Carole M.
Batavia, OH
You must like lemons to chew this gum. It is very sour just like lemons. It also has kind of an after taste that is not to good.
Samera S.
Plano, TX
I love mentos,these are my on the go snack when travelling,I love this ones flavor,these are a chewy candy and taste delicious.
Rell B.
It lemonade flavor of these Mentos taste great and so fresh they are very good to eat and place in your purse
Alisha M.
Smithfield, RI
I didn't think i would like lemonade flavored mentos. but I find myself addicted to these! sooo yummy!
Elizabeth P.
Hollywood, FL
How is it compared to other Menthos in regards of flavor?